JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a Sig 232 .380 mag that I no longer have the weapon for. Even has ammo if someone in the Portland area needs it.

Also a Bushnell (or maybe it's Tasco) cheapo 3X9 scope that I will never use that I would give to someone. Make a nice scope for a kids first rifle.

Confirmed! I have an AR bayonet with an M8A1 scabbard. It's not a collector grade knife as the blade was tipped before I got it but otherwise it's a neat toy. The scabbard is in decent shape though. Just holler if you want it.

Thanks!

Nick

GONE! In the mail today. Thanks Dan

I have a Sig 232 .380 mag that I no longer have the weapon for. Even has ammo if someone in the Portland area needs it.

Also a Bushnell (or maybe it's Tasco) cheapo 3X9 scope that I will never use that I would give to someone. Make a nice scope for a kids first rifle.

The scopes are gone. Still have the Sig 232 mag.

I found something else I can't use. I 'think' it is a pistol grip for a Remington 870 (Could be for the Mossberg but I don't think so). Anyway, take a good look at it and make sure it will fit your shotgun ....

EVERY ONE OF THESE IS NOW GONE! Thanks to all that wanted one (or four!:)). A window opened for me and I'll be shipping them out starting tomorrow. An actual total of 25 BB's are now on the way to folks that will use them! I'm very pleased.

Odd thing to post for gun nuts like us but I have a bunch of T-Mobile 8320 Blackberry units (close to twenty) if anyone wants them (one or all, I don't care!). Most in great shape but some aren't pretty! All perfectly functional though.

I also have a small pile of Mini-USB wall charger adapters that accompany the BB's but are actually really handy for charging anything with a mini-USB charging port (like GPS units, some cell phones, etc.). Here's a link to what the chargers look like:
http://www.staples.com/BlackBerry-S..._Phones_&_Accessories-_-775539-BB_OEM_MINI_TC

I converted the business I work for to another carrier recently and the BB's are either going to an ecycler (basically shredded into nothingness) or one of you guys if you want them. Again, the BB's are T-Mobile units so, while they do use SIM cards, I doubt they work with any other carrier (usually do not).

Last thing: I have a small pile of USB to mini-USB charging cables (plug into your computer and charge your device that way). I hate seeing useful items go to waste so speak up if you want any of this!

DANG! I posted this an hour (or so) ago and now only have three remaining! Thanks to everyone for wanting to put useful items back to work.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads