JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
H2O2 is only good for the first cleaning, and for that, you don't want to go above 3%. Soap and water are better. But, if it's all ya got, use it.
Why you only want to use it for the original cleaning is because it removes repair cells from the wound, effectively eliminating the healing that has happened.
Above 20% it starts to burn, above 50% it will inflict chemical burns and do serious damage. A friend had 70% put on her hair by accident at a salon. She had discoloring burns on her skin, lost all of her hair and only a small amount of it grew back.
when i do euro-mounts on my game, i whiten the deer skulls with 30% peroxide. takes a couple hours or overnight vs 3% that takes a week. ya 30% burns a little bit if i get it on my arms. i usually wear gloves when im doing it.

30% can be bought at garden supply stores/nurseries

when i do euro-mounts on my game, i whiten the deer skulls with 30% peroxide. takes a couple hours or overnight vs 3% that takes a week. ya 30% burns a little bit if i get it on my arms. i usually wear gloves when im doing it.

30% can be bought at garden supply stores/nurseries
My wife uses V20 (20% salon creme) when she dyes her hair. If she leaves it on more than 30 minutes (better dye absorption), her scalp and any exposed skin will get very red. Nasty shizzle it is.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top