JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It dose not look like many of the high priced AR guns are selling on this site. There are not many closed threads in the rifle/pistols for sale.
That Do you think?

I think most of the folks on these forums get it. Even before the frenzy, most of the folks I dealt with were smart about values, and didn't seem like the type who panic.

We're already in dire economic straights... Ever since they lifted the 1994 ban the assult weapon industry has been booming. Look at how many companies just make assault weapons or import them. Half the gun stores that are open would go under if not for Aw's. Hell there are some stores that only sell AR's!

None of the stores I've been in even carried assault weapons (which are select fire) as they were banned in 1934.

Also, take into how feeble the NRA is being through all of this.
So the NRA takes time to formulate a response and give people time to grieve and that's a "feeble" response? Looks to me like their response lit a firestorm when they suggested putting armed police in schools.

Israel pretty much stopped their school shootings by doing this: <broken link removed>

So the NRA takes time to formulate a response and give people time to grieve and that's a "feeble" response? Looks to me like their response lit a firestorm when they suggested putting armed police in schools.

Israel pretty much stopped their school shootings by doing this: <broken link removed>

Looks like she is carrying a M1 Carbine, not an Evil Black Rifle!

Once again the Hollywood airheads making a video about the "evil guns". How many of those hypocrites made money in a movie/TV show that glamorizes gun violence? If you look carefully you can see the strings from their puppeteers.

Heller was a 5-4 decision. Two of the (conservative) supreme court justices are 76 years old. If Obama gets to pick another one you can bet there will be a reversal on that decision.

Only if the GOP senate rolls over like a $20 hooker. (again).

If the GOP didn't learn from Sotomayor, who essentially perjured herself during confirmation, they've proven themselves no friends of gun owners.

I voted GOP in every position but one, where I voted a write-in on a vote that didn't matter anyway. If they screw us on judges AGAIN, I am done with the GOP forever.

I'd rather have Democrats. At least I know what they will do. Maybe once the "Stupid Party" dies we will get another party that doesn't suck to replace it. -One that actually cares about gun rights, as opposed to one that merely pretends to.

The chorus is much louder now then back in the early 90s. Just a couple more incidents and you will see bans or worse. It is coming, for sure. Also, take into how feeble the NRA is being through all of this.

Are u kidding? For America...Hell yes. Our constutuion and billl of rights. All the actors you just saw voted for Obama. A lot of actors are loons. Put in video that the areas were gun free zones.............: (

Last edited by a moderator:

How many of these folks have their own armed security? How many of them even drive themselves around, do their own shopping, or heck even do their own laundry?

Much as these folks irk me off it's the Bloombergs and Feinsteins that get me really pissed off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely. The video is ignorant and worthy of an upchuck.

The point I was trying to make is that the era of gun 'rights', which were actually permissions all along, are coming to an end - by design. Something that can be taken away is not a right.

We are just 2-3 staged incidents away from 9 out of 10 Americans screaming for 'gun control.' The illusion of safety is more important to the sheep than any right.

So, get whatever you want/need for the long haul now because what is coming is going to make 1994 look like a minor inconvenience. My guess is two years from now the entire country will have adopted laws like California.

Slaves cannot be allowed to be running around with guns when the economy implodes. You are supposed to sit in a corner, starve, and die. They know what is coming and they don't want a "Greece with guns scenario."

None of the stores I've been in even carried assault weapons (which are select fire) as they were banned in 1934.

Our common semi auto AR or whatever is an assault rifle (AR). And in the eyes of the government is an assault weapon. An assault weapon is any weapon that has military characteristics. i.e. detachable magazine, bayonet lug, collapsible stock, etc. So yes almost every store carries them and makes a lot of money off of them.

After a few days of panicky phone calls to local shops, and fruitless searches on line for an AR, a Zen-like calm came over me...I spun the dial on my safe, looked inside, fondly removed my M1 Garand, counted clips (yes, I said CLIPS, the phrase used correctly, I might add), gazed at my press, brass, primers, powder and bullets, and wondered what in the world I was worried about? One day down the road the madness will pass, the bans tried but foiled (heck, they can't even agree on IMPORTANT issues...) and prices may or may not become once again reasonable. In the meantime, I sleep peacefully with my 1943 treasure at hand... Merry Christmas to all...

nobody likes to argue with greiving mothers plus obama not shy about skirtin the rules. To make matters worse i've heard a few well intentioned nieve gun owners say "well maybe its time"

Most of us are level headed. Many of us have been in the sport for ages. Some prepared for the worse with the 2008 election and then some. Most deer and elk hunters have sniper convertable rifles. Many have sport mini-14's and AR's and handguns of one type or another for sport and target use. Then the Ship of Fools in Washintion overreacted to the horrable events in Conn. Some Senators and Congresspersons, reacting to the stress have at present an episode of mania with grandoise and paranoid delusions which my burn it self out at some point, but mean while, more Americans are legally buying more and more guns. Open minded citizens realize the police will not be there at the time of the crimes and are now armed lawfully. Events like these with more and more citizens buying firearms will hopefully counter balance the nut jobs in Washington. Let's hope so.

Now another major shooting in New York. Both NY and Conn have highly restrictive gun control laws and there is no proof that gun control laws work. To the contrary, both of these states created their own nightmares.

And by a convicted felon, no less, who killed his grandmother and served time. So it really is a perfect example of gun control laws being ineffective. Criminals don't follow laws, as a convicted felon he never should have had the weapon...Which I cant seem to find any information on at the moment.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews