JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, PSA just permanently lost a customer. I have spent a LOT of money with them over the years, but they can go to hell. They caved and won't even ship a WA LEGAL firearm to one of us now. Chicken $hit S.O.B.s...
I don't blame them. They still have my business. How about blame the S.O.B.s that are ruining your state. Better yet blame blame the S.O.B.s that support all the gun bans, and the S.O.B.s that don't do enough to stop it.

I'm confused who told you that they're not shipping anything to Washington? I see the long list of items they WONT ship but I was just able to order a semi auto handgun from psa today, because it does not fall under the ban.

Also

Why are you crying so hard about PSA. They've fought hard for everybody before bans. I think you need to redirect your anger towards your representatives.

Psa isn't making a personal choice to abandon Washington. They are being told to step back by their LAWYERS.

I completely understand your frustration Barfly. Ignore the name callers and those who can't respond with anything more than asking what you're "crying about". Some folks have thoughtful, intelligent input, and then there's those other "members". Small wonder the 2A community is fractured. We eat our own! After washington's standard capacity mag ban last july, I couldn't get ANY Oregon FFL to give me the time of day, even on a pump shotgun or Remington 700. Some folks just don't grasp the simple reality, that when you completely acquiesce to the wishes of tyrants, you only invite further tyranny. So, here we are, at each other's throats.
I've also been a long time customer of PSA, but now it appears they won't be selling me any of the things I want. I don't have to decide to deprive them of my business, they've made that decision for me.

I don't blame them. They still have my business. How about blame the S.O.B.s that are ruining your state. Better yet blame blame the S.O.B.s that support all the gun bans, and the S.O.B.s that don't do enough to stop it.
Sadly its FAR easier to blame everyone else that to deal with what is happening. We see the same thing every time there is another panic shortage. People on line ranting that its the ammo companies, or its the stores, or its.................... Bottom line most of them have seen and lived it before and ignored it. Before this last panic started places were selling primers and waving the HazMat if you bought a good amount. Places like SG were warning people to get stuff while they could. Most just ignored it saying they could see plenty in the store. Then one day its gone and they are pissed. :s0092:

Sadly its FAR easier to blame everyone else that to deal with what is happening. We see the same thing every time there is another panic shortage. People on line ranting that its the ammo companies, or its the stores, or its.................... Bottom line most of them have seen and lived it before and ignored it. Before this last panic started places were selling primers and waving the HazMat if you bought a good amount. Places like SG were warning people to get stuff while they could. Most just ignored it saying they could see plenty in the store. Then one day its gone and they are pissed. :s0092:
Yeah. Sucks to suck. lol

When you have some companies who will still ship parts that PSA won't, then being disappointed with PSA is warranted. Same goes for FFLs who refused to do transfers or no response releases after M114 mess. Your best bet is to vote with your dollars. Don't send anymore dollars to companies who disappoint you. Encouraging others not to send dollars to those companies is fair game too.

When you have some companies who will still ship parts that PSA won't, then being disappointed with PSA is warranted. Same goes for FFLs who refused to do transfers or no response releases after M114 mess. Your best bet is to vote with your dollars. Don't send anymore dollars to companies who disappoint you. Encouraging others not to send dollars to those companies is fair game too.
Again people are aiming their anger at the wrong place here. PSA did not sit out elections and vote in the people making this mess. Yes it sucks that they are taking the "safe approach" for now but, they are doing what the lawyers they pay say to do for now. If it makes people "feel better" to take out anger on them? Hey great. In the meantime they had nothing to do with any of this.
In the mean time those of us who live here have to make do best we can and hope more will wake the hell up.
Along this line, I almost hate to even ask this here but, do any of the WA FFL's know yet how they are going to handle things like stripped AR lowers here?

I completely understand your frustration Barfly. Ignore the name callers and those who can't respond with anything more than asking what you're "crying about". Some folks have thoughtful, intelligent input, and then there's those other "members". Small wonder the 2A community is fractured. We eat our own! After washington's standard capacity mag ban last july, I couldn't get ANY Oregon FFL to give me the time of day, even on a pump shotgun or Remington 700. Some folks just don't grasp the simple reality, that when you completely acquiesce to the wishes of tyrants, you only invite further tyranny. So, here we are, at each other's throats.
I've also been a long time customer of PSA, but now it appears they won't be selling me any of the things I want. I don't have to decide to deprive them of my business, they've made that decision for me.
Wanna get a cup o tea and cry about it? :rolleyes:

So just what is a post HB1240 LEGAL firearm that PSA sells?
Taking a quick look at their site it looks like for now they are just sitting out WA all together. I have to again "guess" the lawyers are waiting to see how this shakes out till they make up their mind how to handle it going forward. Going to build another AR pistol or two and was looking at lowers and "looks" like for now places here are still selling those. Hard to say what our illustrious AG will decide to do and I have to guess PSA is waiting to see too.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top