JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Psa has a lot of moving parts and it may take awhile for them to dial in on what and how they can sell certain products to us. Hell, they shipped me an AK sans mag so I am sure the dagger has just fallen through the cracks. Did you call or message them?

Well.........
1681937821526.png

Aloha, Mark

There is zero reason to cutoff sales of post HB1240 LEGAL firearms though. Zero.
I am only speculating here, but gun manufacturers are literally Satan in the minds of the anti-gun cultists who are very obviously happy to deal from the bottom of the deck where guns are concerned. To avoid legal traps and "gotchas," I can see an embattled industry treading carefully in this current environment. I agree it would be nice if they would stand up to the bullies in government, but a multi-million dollar legal expense is a high price to pay - pun intended - for a stand on principle. You need better leadership in WA. Good luck, tho -- seems that genie is well out of the bottle.

Giggle all you want. Care to share your thoughts about SB5078's role here? I am legitimately interested.
(10) Whenever it appears to the attorney general that a firearm industry member has engaged in or is engaging in conduct in violation of this section, the attorney general may commence an action to seek and obtain any remedies available for violations of this chapter, and may also seek and obtain punitive damages up to an amount not to exceed three times the actual damages sustained by the state, reasonable attorneys' fees, and costs of the action.
The above is just one of many examples in 5078 that likely influenced PSA's decision. 5078 basically says it's open season on any industry member. So, all aspects of PSA's marketing campaigns, the products they manufacture and offer for sale, etc are susceptible to scrutiny, and if King Inslee and his band of merry men interprets anything they do as a "nuisance", they can sue the pants off of them. Sure, PSA could probably win in court, but they are a business first - they have their other customers and stakeholders to think of.

Shutting off firearm sales was probably a very hard decision for them to make because as you have demonstrated it creates a negative experience for their longtime customers and has a cascading effect on their brand's reputation. However, in the short term it is a sound business decision, and probably less impactful to them than fighting an outrageously expensive series of lawsuits. Undoubtedly they will be supporting legal action in the state to help get this garbage thrown out so they can resume service.

Psa has a lot of moving parts and it may take awhile for them to dial in on what and how they can sell certain products to us. Hell, they shipped me an AK sans mag so I am sure the dagger has just fallen through the cracks. Did you call or message them?
I was in an online chat with their customer service. I wasn't even trying to buy the dagger, but rather asking about a bundle that included the dagger. The customer service rep flat out said that they are no longer shipping ANY firearms to us in WA.

Yeah......for electing those FOOLS and passing UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAWS.
It's 60% of the voters here who are deciding how things go. So gun owners will, for the distant foreseeable future, have a tough time doing anything about it. The options are to move or suck it up.

one of many examples in 5078 that likely influenced PSA's decision. 5078 basically says it's open season on any industry member. So, all aspects of PSA's marketing campaigns, the products they manufacture and offer for sale, etc are susceptible to scrutiny, and if King Inslee and his band of merry men interprets anything they do as a "nuisance", they can sue the pants off of them. Sure, PSA could probably win in court, but they are a business first - they have their other customers and stakeholders to think of.
The above, absolutely. The objective is to scare gun commerce until it disappears. We don't know yet how deep this will run; it could wind up extending to individual sales.

Cutting off entire states from gun business isn't new. Lots of gun commerce with California has stopped due to laws enacted there. Companies are in business to make money, not lose it. So it means something when they cut off one of the biggest markets in the country. Gunbroker mantra, "No sales to Calif."

Honestly is there anyone (aside from basement dwellers) that has been paying ANY attention to what's been going on that NEEDS to order anything at this point?
:s0104:

Honestly is there anyone (aside from basement dwellers) that has been paying ANY attention to what's been going on that NEEDS to order anything at this point?
:s0104:
I definitely don't NEED to order anything, but there are tons of things that will come along in the future that I will LIKE to order. And more importantly, there are things that I should have every RIGHT to order.

I definitely don't NEED to order anything, but there are tons of things that will come along in the future that I will LIKE to order. And more importantly, there are things that I should have every RIGHT to order.
Exactly. I don't really need another pistol, but I know that I will want more.

PSA has been an advocate and supporter of the 2A for years. You can't blame them for this. I completely understand their point of view. I don't expect them to sit and study WA law to figure out if they should sell there. Neither do their lawyers.

Right on... I may never need nor want another firearm of any type or kind, nor ammo either, but I like to maintain my Constitutional RIGHT to need or want or have...
I think most members of this board could state this with certainty. The trick is persuading your fellow citizens who have a differing viewpoint. We get the government we deserve.

I'd do the same thing if I was in PSAs shoes. They have a lot more to loose then you have to gain.

It's a PSA dagger….. spend another hundred bucks and just pick up a Glock. Hell by the time you pay for gas, transfer fee, BGC and shipping you'll be at a Glock price point anyway.

We are just days away from the most restrictive gun laws in the nation.
Don't blame PSA for that.

We are monitoring HB 1240 Bill and how it will impact future sales. We will prioritize shipment for all Serialized Orders made before Midnight (EST), Thursday April 13th, 2023.

1. No rifles under 30 inches
  2. No semi-auto rifle under 30 inches
  3. No parts kits
  4. No build kits
  5. No rifle kits
  6. No pistol kits
  7. No complete uppers
  8. No completed lowers
  9. No stripped lowers
  10. No essential kits
  11. No AR or AK rifles and pistols
  12. No threaded barrels