JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My opinion regarding conceal is conceal. It's a private business, if no one sees you with it, who cares. I agree regarding getting to the parking structure and such. The Rose Garden ain't in the best part of town.

what about automobile? I applied for my CHL, so when I get it back, I can just leave it on my hip while driving. I read something about it could not be concealed while driving, but I assume a CHL trumps that.

You bring up a good point about not having a clean shot in a large gathering place (do you know if the colliseum has such signs?). I'm in such an environment at the colliseum that I'm not usually worried (lots of off duty LEOs I suspect), but going to the parking garage, or grabbing a snack at the Plaid Pantry near the hotel or what not....different story.
You bring up a good point about not having a clean shot in a large gathering place (do you know if the colliseum has such signs?). I'm in such an environment at the colliseum that I'm not usually worried (lots of off duty LEOs I suspect), but going to the parking garage, or grabbing a snack at the Plaid Pantry near the hotel or what not....different story.

Or riding the Max after the show at any of the venues......

<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

I have a Washington CHL, I don't go up there that often, but it's nice to not have to worry about "forgetting" that I have a firearm on my person when I cross that stupid bridge.

Exactly why I have my OR permit.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
NRA Recruiter
Defender of Freedom Award
Washington Arms Collector Member
Vancouver Rifle & Pistol Club member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top