JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My opinion regarding conceal is conceal. It's a private business, if no one sees you with it, who cares. I agree regarding getting to the parking structure and such. The Rose Garden ain't in the best part of town.

what about automobile? I applied for my CHL, so when I get it back, I can just leave it on my hip while driving. I read something about it could not be concealed while driving, but I assume a CHL trumps that.

You bring up a good point about not having a clean shot in a large gathering place (do you know if the colliseum has such signs?). I'm in such an environment at the colliseum that I'm not usually worried (lots of off duty LEOs I suspect), but going to the parking garage, or grabbing a snack at the Plaid Pantry near the hotel or what not....different story.
You bring up a good point about not having a clean shot in a large gathering place (do you know if the colliseum has such signs?). I'm in such an environment at the colliseum that I'm not usually worried (lots of off duty LEOs I suspect), but going to the parking garage, or grabbing a snack at the Plaid Pantry near the hotel or what not....different story.

Or riding the Max after the show at any of the venues......

<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

I have a Washington CHL, I don't go up there that often, but it's nice to not have to worry about "forgetting" that I have a firearm on my person when I cross that stupid bridge.

Exactly why I have my OR permit.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
NRA Recruiter
Defender of Freedom Award
Washington Arms Collector Member
Vancouver Rifle & Pistol Club member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top