JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe a flood of letters and emails to said office will change the heart and mind of said tool! Remind this tool by whom it serves and by what pleasure it remains in office!

My gun used to jump off the shelf all by itself, go running down the street, shooting at cats and mailboxes. It was totally out of control. Thank God the progressive lefties came up with one more idea for a new law. This should stop all of the madness, this time.

Pretty soon Alexa will be calling the cops if it doesnt hear the safe door open and close in conjunction with gun noises.

:eek::p I don't have one, just speculating. I have enough crap tracking and spying on me, didn't need another.

Hmmm if they say apartments are easy to break into...maybe the building code needs to be revisited to ban cardboard doors and walls and doorlocks that a toddler can pick. I live in an apartment and honestly, if i were to bump into the door from outside a little harder, the whole door with frame would come out haha. Its scary..

Exactly. Dictating what we do in our own homes is insane and crosses the line.
98% of safety conscious gun owners already lock their firearms up to prevent theft. There is no need for it as it wont stop crime, it'll merely be an after-the-fact trumped up charge the DA can tack on.

This bill accomplishes nothing aside from stripping freedom and safety from citizens.

Can you say "governmental overreach"? Umm, hmm, that exactly what it is, government overreach. No thank you I need less government in my life, not more...

According OFF's FB page, the gun storage bill is to be heard on Jan. 15, before the official start of the legislative session.

Only invited (translation: anti-gun) testimony will be allowed.

Here's the agenda.
Typical, underhanded, deceptive, Democrat behavior.

Perhaps it time to force the legislature to follow the order of Oregon Law, as in the Oregon Legislative short session is ordered by law, if I'm not mistaken, to address budget issues only. Not intended for infringing constitutional and God given rights... oh well....

Maybe WE should get signatures for something similar? Auto accidents with bodily injury due to cell phone usage while driving a vehicle?

Only 2000 signatures does it? Phhhht, piece of cake!

I dont follow unconstitutional laws. Any one who enacts or enforces this is the criminal and will be treated as such. Even talking about infringing constitutional rights is a crime.

I've personally never been a fan of individuals who seek to curtail others rights because of their own crappy parenting or crummy personal experience with having rights they themselves can't handle.

Suicidal people are suicidal why?

I love hearing how people think or believe people who want to kill themselves wouldn't if it wasn't for a gun.

They are suicidal...

The definition of that word:

Thinking about or planning suicide.

Definition of suicide:

Suicide is the act of intentionally causing one's own death.

I know I'm only beating the dead horse telling those here this.

Maybe a flood of letters and emails to said office will change the heart and mind of said tool! Remind this tool by whom it serves and by what pleasure it remains in office!

They Just dismiss anyone that does not agree with them and push the lie through as a good thing for the sheeple.
common sense is .
( history to be remembered ) .

Look how safe Portland is now compared to 5 years ago when they started looking out for us.

Asking for a friend...

Why the hell cant gun owners get a couple thousand signatures? Say for a pro second amendment bill to be put on the ballet?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top