JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bonamici is holding a district tour (i.e. please re-elect me) in early October. In the area? Be sure to stop in and let her know what you thought of her joining in on that little sit-in at the capital building a few months ago :). Let her know gun control maybe isn't as popular and she might be thinking it is.

<broken link removed>

i went and asked two questions 1. What have you done to reduce the working classes tax burden. 2. if you dont blame a car when someone dies from an automobile accident why does she blame the gun instead of the shooter? Her responses in general were very vague but in general she brought up memtal health needs to be a requirement for owning a gun anf I kind of agree.

After the question and answer i spoke to her in private and I asked what definition of sanity was without taking away an individuals rights and she agreed that was the question.

in general i do not think my time was well spent. I also talked to Mcgruder asked her what she was going to do for me
Her response was bring more business into columbia county she indicated that she did not know what kind. Another politician without a plan.

i am getting tired of all politicians being vague. If they would tell us what they were going to accomplish and we could hold thier feet to the fire i think are elections might actually mean something but we would not have any politicians either

in general i do not think my time was well spent.

Thank you for going. I know that it can seem that you wasted your time, but if people like you don't speak up, the politicians are more embolden to move forward if they think "no one cares about it, I can vote however I want or gets me the most votes". Where there others there who seemed to support gun-control?

It may feel like you were as effective as a grain of sand being flung against her. But it is hard to ignore that grain of sand when it's in a 50-lb sack with a lot of others speaking up!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top