JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

MEASURE 114 REQUIRES PERMIT TO ACQUIRE FIREARMS; POLICE MAINTAIN PERMIT/FIREARM DATABASE; CRIMINALLY PROHIBITS CERTAIN AMMUNITION MAGAZINES

Follow this contest
share-icon.png

YES

[h2][/h2]55.25%
361,424​

NO

[h2][/h2]44.75%
292,718​

TOTAL VOTES
654,142​

We Lost..

This is the turn in % by county

Multnomahs only at 33.67%

Don't exactly lose hope yet over all the state has only counted 22% of the vote. <- as of this post...

It's early yet. The urban center blue votes always surge first.

The one that is really shocking me is the apparent overwhelming support for BM 113. Statistically, a whole bunch of Republicans have to be committing political self-harm there 🙄

Specific to Ballot measures, esp 114, https://results.oregonvotes.gov/resultsSW.aspx?type=MEASURE&map=CTY
I like your signature line, but in addition to military don't forget US citizens residing overseas whose home of record is Oregon.

The one that is really shocking me is the apparent overwhelming support for BM 113. Statistically, a whole bunch of Republicans have to be committing political self-harm there 🙄
Unfortunately, most voters do not read the full text of ballot measures. All they ever see is the ballot summary, which is typically less than forthcoming about the true intent and effect of the measure.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top