JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
After a 2 month wait, and denial, the OSP called me and said the denial was removed. They found the error after reading my appeal letter. In the meantime I spent a bunch of money getting two different sets of fingerprints to the FBI and appealing to them for help clarifying the difference between myself and felon with the same name and DOB but different SSN's and prints! 😑

I guess at least it's figured out, and I'll have a UPIN to use later.

Not an instant today, was told I was in the 1400's and it would be about 3 days or so before I could get my gun.
I was told that I'm 1700 in line two days ago and was told a week. There will be a review about Tigard Pawn 4 more soon. Don't expect it to be a positive one, either...

I was told that I'm 1700 in line two days ago and was told a week. There will be a review about Tigard Pawn 4 more soon. Don't expect it to be a positive one, either...
Did ya' get your hand held to make sure the thumb print was good? :rolleyes: That's the only issue I've ever had there. It's like thos thumb print papers cast a bunch or something. I never minded paying for the DL photo. I'd do my own, if I remembered.

I thought that was one of the places that did 3-day releases (although I believe they interpreted that as business days). Is that no longer the case?

I gave them a try about six months ago. The gangsta looking guy that retrieved my new $1,600 AR15 from the back, dropped it while carrying it out to me. No apologies, no nothing except attitude. Done with them.

On a more positive note - I bought a pistol last week at Sportsmans and did another transfer at A Cut Above about three weeks ago, both were instant approvals with over 2k in the que.

I gave them a try about six months ago. The gangsta looking guy that retrieved my new $1,600 AR15 from the back, dropped it while carrying it out to me. No apologies, no nothing except attitude. Done with them.
This place used to have great service when owner and son were helping people. Now it's totally in the sh!tter. They hire the worst dregs off the street that can barely tie their own shoes. It has changed 180 degrees and I believe it is actually dangerous to buy there in terms of screwing up paperwork, lack of control of personal info. etc. Never again.

I only go there if I'm the buyer and the seller wants to meet there. The last time I went the guy I presume is the owner/husband was ok. I was really surprised.

As I was walking in I was dreading getting helped by the blonde lady who I presume is the wife/owner. The worst attitude. The people at the DMV are much more pleasant to deal with. I've heard her make fun of customers after they walk out on several occasions. Mocking them about how much they think their gun is worth. The last time I was their a customer brought in a gun and asked what he could get for it. She looked it up and said they were going used for $450 so she offered $100. He then said, "only $100?" and the floodgates of attitude opened.

She reminds me of the soup Nazi. If you behave the way she wants you to behave, you'll get decent service. Meaning you can never be surprised about their polices or procedures. Just set your gun down, step the side, and agree to everything.

I only go there if I'm the buyer and the seller wants to meet there. The last time I went the guy I presume is the owner/husband was ok. I was really surprised.

As I was walking in I was dreading getting helped by the blonde lady who I presume is the wife/owner. The worst attitude. The people at the DMV are much more pleasant to deal with. I've heard her make fun of customers after they walk out on several occasions. Mocking them about how much they think their gun is worth. The last time I was their a customer brought in a gun and asked what he could get for it. She looked it up and said they were going used for $450 so she offered $100. He then said, "only $100?" and the floodgates of attitude opened.

She reminds me of the soup Nazi. If you behave the way she wants you to behave, you'll get decent service. Meaning you can never be surprised about their polices or procedures. Just set your gun down, step the side, and agree to everything.
Worse than DMV?
That is a low blow indeed! Uh - I mean, Agreed! :rolleyes:

Did ya' get your hand held to make sure the thumb print was good? :rolleyes: That's the only issue I've ever had there. It's like thos thumb print papers cast a bunch or something. I never minded paying for the DL photo. I'd do my own, if I remembered.
I actually asked her about how she wanted it done, rolled or not, and she said "Just a decent thumb print". It was a big deal, though, about the copy of the seller's ID, even with the little sign saying it was gonna cost 3 bucks.
I thought that was one of the places that did 3-day releases (although I believe they interpreted that as business days). Is that no longer the case?
Tomorrow is three business days. I'll make a phone call tomorrow afternoon. I've only had to wait three days once, other than that I've had a near instant approval or a quick "delayed". I think something fishy is up, like they didn't run the BGC right then. AND, if there's a problem with the perfect gun the seller handed them, there will be a commotion. Trust me. Like I said, no more dealing with them.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top