JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
She wouldn't get nominated to a cabinet position before she had time to ban all high-cap magazines, establish waiting periods, establish ammo purchase limits, etc.

We have until March...

You all have until July though, you need to wait until the last minute to buy (give me time to stock up)...:p:D

She wouldn't get nominated to a cabinet position before she had time to ban all high-cap magazines, establish waiting periods, establish ammo purchase limits, etc.

We have until March...

You all have until July though, you need to wait until the last minute to buy (give me time to stock up)...:p:D

You are correct. I never said she wouldn't have time. I was just answering how SoS determines mag ban.

Wouldn't she get nominated pretty soon after the corporate lackey becomes president? She is becoming our next president, Trump keeps shooting himself in the face too much for any other outcome.

Wouldn't she get nominated pretty soon after the corporate lackey becomes president? She is becoming our next president, Trump keeps shooting himself in the face too much for any other outcome.
Hard to imagine any other outcome than Clinton 2.0 at this point. Trump had a chance, I think, because so much of the country is fed up with business as usual, but he couldn't seem to rise above his baser instincts.

If she is indeed headed to DC then you can bet she'll burn our rights to the ground on her way out of town. It'll look great on her resume and be excellent practice for what we'll see attempted nationwide. I keep seeing so much concern that HC will "ban guns" or abolish 2A. That's not gonna happen anytime soon. What I can see happening is so much restriction/regulation that it'll just be too much hassle or expense for us common folk to own them (legally, at least).

If she is indeed headed to DC then you can bet she'll burn our rights to the ground on her way out of town. It'll look great on her resume and be excellent practice for what we'll see attempted nationwide. I keep seeing so much concern that HC will "ban guns" or abolish 2A. That's not gonna happen anytime soon. What I can see happening is so much restriction/regulation that it'll just be too much hassle or expense for us common folk to own them (legally, at least).
Sadly, I believe you are correct. Look for choke points to be set via the taxation of ammunition; an ever increasing list of disqualifying offenses to preclude firearm ownership, even down to the misdemeanor level; magazine capacity restrictions; "safe" storage requirements; "temporary" loss of firearms without adjudication by reporting someone to be a danger; oh, and of course the ever popular "assault weapon" ban. The list is nearly endless.
The stated goals will never be confiscation or repealing the 2nd. Indeed they will proudly point to the fact that the 2nd Amendment is untouched. Effectively gutted, sure, but untouched.

Honestly, I have tried to justify buying before this election but I really dont need anything cept maybe a few G20 mags and maybe a few p228 mags.
Although I would kinda like to get some steel AR mags, all mine are gen 2 Pmags.
Palmetto State Armory usually has some D&H mags at a reasonable price. Somewhere in the 7 to 8 dollar range. I have used them and have no issues. I think there are 30 new ones in my safe right now. D&H 5.56 30rd Aluminum Magazine

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top