JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow! Washington state has finally cloned Chuck Schumer.
" On our next episode of Thrillseekers, Biff Barrigan will stand between Bob Ferguson and a microphone!"

Just a foot note, our Washington A.G., In my mind could
be brought up on charges of treason for not up holding his oath of office, to protect and defend our state
Constitution, which has some strong language about
our right to keep and bare arms !

So he can make false statements with no fear of arrest? Must be nice.

The reports I've seen stated at Parkland he didn't use high capacity magazines. The AG also states his opinion as fact with no data to support his statements. Once may be an accident but he shows a pattern of lies. I guess it's a pattern we'll get used to.

I still cannot figure how the bill Poo Poo Head proposed and passed the Senate, that has the legislature pass a law, that is not written. But is written after the fact by the WSP.

Somehow that has to be unconstitutional or illegal, at least in my mind.

Unless the USSC takes up a gun ban case real soon, we will all be picked off slowly, breaking these new laws.

The pre-emption law will be a nightmare, this side of the street it is legal, but the other side of the street it is illegal.

Just a foot note, our Washington A.G., In my mind could
be brought up on charges of treason for not up holding his oath of office, to protect and defend our state
Constitution, which has some strong language about
our right to keep and bare arms !
Well, we may keep and bare muzzleloaders... [sarc]

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR