JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Be curious how this plays out. Right now it looks like nobody knows for sure.
Still, who wants to save the money/effort in getting a license when the DAs could use not having one against her. If you have one and do a righteous shoot, its ugly but more easily done with. If you don't have one and it happens, do you really want to find out. I do think she should say something(use email to save a copy) to HR because it then becomes a permanent record and can be a 'friend' for you in any court proceeding. Also start a journal and record any odd contact by this person (dates, times, and other people present). More is better than less. Good luck.

Is it legal for someone to carry a concealed handgun without a permit if they are indoors at their office/place of business?
Long story short: I have a permit, my wife does not, there is an individual at her workplace that she has serious concerns about and she is considering carrying when she is by herself in the office.

My wife got her permit and your wife should, too. My wife took a legit online safety class for about $15 and had her carry permit two days later thanks to quick scheduling in Clackamas county. I'd bet your wife could be fully permitted before the end of the week if she got on it today.

Is it legal for someone to carry a concealed handgun without a permit if they are indoors at their office/place of business?
Long story short: I have a permit, my wife does not, there is an individual at her workplace that she has serious concerns about and she is considering carrying when she is by herself in the office.
That sounds kind of scary. I know I was threatened while at work several years ago. It would be better for her to get the concealed carry license ASAP, not to mention some serious practice at the range.
In the mean time your wife should be talking to the person who owns the company if she can. If there is a known threat and the company does not address it, the company could be held liable if there is an attack on company property.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top