JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
All my firearms that will potentially be used in that scenario are registered in my name. I'm not playing that game.
My wife's friend was gifted an older model Glock during the 2020 summer of protests by an out of state relative. Since it is her only firearm, I told her to figure out a time when they both lived in the same state and agree that was when the gift occurred.

I am still hopeful we can pull out a surprise win against this measure. With good messaging, strong turnout among 2A supporters (with a lucky break of low voter turnout among leftists), and the potentially overly-ambitious nature of 114, I think a NO result in the 52-54 percent range is possible.

Of course I am also realistic and am indeed looking to buy any firearm I am even remotely interested in, while also stockpiling on magazines.
I think that anyone that doesn't have a vested interested in defending the 2A in Oregon (i.e. non gun owners) will vote yes for this measure. That coupled with the fact that a lot of gun owners simply don't vote or are unaware that this is even on the ballot will get this across the finish line in November.

Again, I sure hope I eat crow on this.

I think that anyone that doesn't have a vested interested in defending the 2A in Oregon (i.e. non gun owners) will vote yes for this measure. That coupled with the fact that a lot of gun owners simply don't vote or are unaware that this is even on the ballot will get this across the finish line in November.

Again, I sure hope I eat crow on this.
Gun ownership gets a bad rap from the news and entertainment industry, so the trendy morons diss us with delight. Until of course crime reaches their address

I just got back from the Sublimity Harvest Festival. Many that I spoke to have heard a little bit about it, and some weren't aware it's on the ballot. All positive responses except from a vendor for custom truck parts. He was 100% for 114 and quite vocal about it.

The point is that in order to overcome the bias, we all need to be getting the word out.

ETA: 150 handouts go pretty quick so make sure you're well prepared when you go to events like this.

1662956673387.png

From Ammoland News.
Guys, people are starting to notice. Those of you actively fighting, keep up the good work. Those on the fence or down in the dumps about this, there is still time for you to get into the fight.

Dave, Thanks for your support. Do you have a podcast or other ways for us to listen to you?

Guys, people are starting to notice. Those of you actively fighting, keep up the good work. Those on the fence or down in the dumps about this, there is still time for you to get into the fight.

Dave, Thanks for your support. Do you have a podcast or other ways for us to listen to you?
I don't do podcasts...but I am frequently on the national Armed America radio show with Mark Walters. Probably again this week. I'll be sure to talk about Oregon.

Ballot Measure 114 = Error 401

ver-discussions-components-files%2F11%2F6355.Error.jpg

That's right, there is no system in place to process your purchase permit request.
Nothing in BM114 establishes a means to make the purchase permit scheme work.
And of course, there is no funding provided to the overburdened police departments.

Stop114 now has yard signs available and I just bought one. Here's the link to the main website. They will be purchasing radio and TV ads in the future.
Voting is not enough. I haven't lived in Oregon since I was a kid, but for all of us, in all states, we need to be supporting these causes and candidates with $$ and time. The left is doing that; we need to also. Even $10 to a cause or candidate would help.

Last Edited:
Voting is not enough. I haven't lived in Oregon since I was a kid, but for all of us, in all states, we need to be supporting these causes and candidates with $$ and time. The left is doing that; we need to also. Even $10 to a cause or candidate would help.
I certainly agree that we need to support candidates and gun rights groups. However, people STILL need to vote because that's how you defeat these candidates and causes at the ballot box.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top