JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My party drew Northside Buck tags. I have no idea how the point system works, so I guess we don't use them. We draw this tag every 2-to-3 years.

Willamette unit is tough isn't it? Not a lot of land to hunt on

It's certainly easier if you own or have access to private property, but, if you do some studying, you can find a lot of small parcels of rural public property. The islands in the Willamette River have a lot of deer, as does the Willamette Greenway. I've hunted the Willamette River, island hopping in a boat, as well as the river bank itself.

It's certainly easier if you own or have access to private property, but, if you do some studying, you can find a lot of small parcels of rural public property. The islands in the Willamette River have a lot of deer, as does the Willamette Greenway. I've hunted the Willamette River, island hopping in a boat, as well as the river bank itself.
shhhh!!!!

:D

Party of 3 with 14 points each didn't get a Steens Antelope tag. Maybe I'll get one before I die? A couple of years ago 14 points would have gotten that tag.

Party of 3 with 14 points each didn't get a Steens Antelope tag. Maybe I'll get one before I die? A couple of years ago 14 points would have gotten that tag.
I got 4 points for Steens pronghorn so at 33 I should have a chance.....how did pronghorn become a once in a lifetime hunt?

I got the Chesnimnus archery big bull tag with three points And drew my Columbia basin buck tag.
Thank you for continuing to feed the wolves Kate......

Does everybody get this crap when you try to login? 8DAD456B-7D30-4039-BA7F-7625A180A96F.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top