JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I hunt in Oregon quite a bit and have been very successful, but I would like to hunt in Africa before I die been looking at cull hunting packages with a variety of outfitters in South Africa any advice or recommendations would be appreciated.

Not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for, but I would suggest being 100% sure about your guides and the laws and all where you end up going. I've heard some minor horror stories about 'roadside game fees' but the worst one that comes to mind is the dentist that pushed his guides for a lion and they led him onto a game preserve were he shot a semi-tame tourist attraction lion

That did not end well at all

Vaccinations.
Not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for, but I would suggest being 100% sure about your guides and the laws and all where you end up going. I've heard some minor horror stories about 'roadside game fees' but the worst one that comes to mind is the dentist that pushed his guides for a lion and they led him onto a game preserve were he shot a semi-tame tourist attraction lion

That did not end well at all
No one wants to pay that much for Second Hand Lions.

IMG_1948.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads