JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I did get one. It currently lives in a MP5 clone. Much cheaper than a 7.62.

Coincidentally.........its actually a warranty replacement. The first one was one of the first batch to be sent out. It developed a bad habit of burst firing in semi auto mode. I immediately sent it back to Franklin with a letter of explanation.

I don't think they initially believed me. I got a phone call asking some rather basic questions about the function of the trigger. I finally got a little frustrated and told them "just put it in one of your guns and try it".

Two days later I had a new trigger in hand.

E
Always how it works... They don't believe ya till they try it and it happens.
Ive been arrested several times and walked every time. Its not something that scares me all that much.
Did you not have any coffee when these arrests happened?

I did get one. It currently lives in a MP5 clone. Much cheaper than a 7.62.

Coincidentally.........its actually a warranty replacement. The first one was one of the first batch to be sent out. It developed a bad habit of burst firing in semi auto mode. I immediately sent it back to Franklin with a letter of explanation.

I don't think they initially believed me. I got a phone call asking some rather basic questions about the function of the trigger. I finally got a little frustrated and told them "just put it in one of your guns and try it".

Two days later I had a new trigger in hand.

E
They tend to do that. If you understand how they work its no surprise. Its not if they'll eventually go into burst mode...just when.

I have several hundred rounds through the replacement trigger. So far it's been flawless.

E

2nd or 3rd time out with my double tap and it turned into a fire breathing monster.. At an indoor range no less. 9mm AR's are MUCH harder on trigger parts and it came as no real surprise. Sitting in a drawer somewhere now.

I also ordered one with the same outcome. Never replied to any of my emails. Stated they could not ship to oregon because it was illegal here. Asked them where this information came from and they could not produce any. They went to Franklin's webpage and saw it was a ship to state. He couldn't find any laws against it. Simply said they could not sell it to me, end of story. Go on gunbroker.com and order one. Get a better deal than direct, and no wait on shipping as the sellers have it on hand. That's what i did. And my gosh is it an awesome trigger. Be ready to go through ammo pretty quickly!

I just got an email from OpticsPlanet that my order was canceled. I tried purchasing a binary trigger.
They didnt tell me why....just referred to a link discussing law...blah..blah.

Oregon has always been good to me. Clackamas County especially.....very good law enforcement folks that really support the 2nd amendment and our gun rights. I was surprised to see my order canceled when Oregon is NOT listed as a banned state. Suppressors..SBRs...etc all approved in the state of Oregon but Optics Planet a no go on binary trigger. No more shopping at OP.

Yep, I received multiple emails from them gor anywhere from 12% off all items for Black Friday/Cyber Monday. I just deleted them. Decided to go with all my shooting purchases at NW Armory this year.

Get one off Gunbroker or just order direct.

I ordered a HK-C1 trigger when they were first announced for $630....pre-introduction price. :rolleyes:

The next one I bought a year later was from a Gunbroker dealer for $500.

E

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads