JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I saw a guy the other day entering a store in LaPine wearing a white tee shirt and OCing a chest rig.
if you're going to open-carry, about the best way to do so IMO.

frank-n-witness-holster-july2021a.jpg

Why open carry when it's sooo much better to conceal

I don't want anyone to know I'm packing

I already have four strikes against me

But that's just me Straight White Male Conservative

Well.....considering that it's still frowned upon to shoot someone in the back. Even if/when the perp just took some shots at you or, robbed you or, even stole a firearm from you.

Hummmm.....THAT, might need fixin'.

Anyway......thank the politicians and liberals.....that we as a Nation have allowed these sort of behaviors with little to no consequences.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Well...St. Louis. It can happen anywhere though. How you feel about open carry may shape your opinion on this story. My biggest take away is how the author bent over backwards as to not reveal the gender of the rifle owner or thief. It's revealed towards the bottom when the police were quoted describing the situation. Woke idiots.

Victim returned to the scene with other guns and a shootout ensued. I can imagine it now:

"Aw hell nah," (lots of shooting without aiming - mostly no hits of actual target, guns are canted sideways and held one handed)

I'm still trying to wrap my head around " He was open carrying a rifle, in a sleeve, under his shirt" What does that look like? Did he have to take off the shirt to get the rifle into action? Or is this sleeve some kind of case?
Enquiring minds need to know! DR

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top