JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You're late to the party.

This was taken about a year ago at the Albertson's I shop at a mile from my house. North Spanaway / south Parkland WA

IMG_20210812_173553951 (1).jpg

The robber is walking away and the victim goes to his car, retrieves another gun and returns and shoots the robber.
Good thing the initial victim left as he could have been charged. The threat had ended and he still took action and used deadly force.

The robber is walking away and the victim goes to his car, retrieves another gun and returns and shoots the robber.
Good thing the initial victim left as he could have been charged. The threat had ended and he still took action and used deadly force.

Would depend on where such happened, as I'm pretty sure stealing a firearm in itself COULD be deemed a lethal threat. Wether the thief is pointing the firearm at someone, or not.

I personally wouldn't open carry, unless it was the right time or place. But if other people wanted to open carry, it doesn't bother me.

I went to this bar with some coworkers, and a random drunk guy accidentally open carried some kind of Glock. I think he forgot he had it on him, since the guy was carrying around a jacket, which I assume he wore to conceal his gun... but it's also late night in Everett, so meh. Maybe some drunk guy decided to open carry at the bar. Who knows.

My liberal leaning coworkers were all freaked out, "ommmggg he has a gunnnnnn, should we call the cops"

Maybe I am just jaded, but I was like, "quit being a bubblegum, it is in a holster and the guy isn't even touching it. It's cool."

When will people learn?

Good guys wear white
and bad guys wear black.

Stick with those RULES and no one has to get confused in any future confrontations.

Aloha, Mark

Just the other day, I open carried a deadly weapon in Beaverton.

Not one person said anything. It wasn't even tightly secured either.

My Wranglers Rigg Ranger pants have a loop on the right side. My hammer fit just right.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top