JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm reminded of this thread with guy carrying a single shot shotgun on his belt. Why do people do this stuff? Is it for attention? To provoke poeple? I don't get it.

Attention seekers (AKA, attention whores). No sympathy.

After today's "mass shooting," anyone who's seen wandering around in a city with a long gun deserves what they get.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around " He was open carrying a rifle, in a sleeve, under his shirt" What does that look like? Did he have to take off the shirt to get the rifle into action? Or is this sleeve some kind of case?
Enquiring minds need to know! DR
images.jpeg-110.jpg

My best guess. Cheapie scabbard?

Liberty does tend to frighten some people.
I can't imagine everyone (even the most Liberty Loving) will necessarily overlook the open carry of a longarm as an expression of 'Liberty', and will no doubt experience a bit of 'consternation' seeing someone (especially in an urban, public area) open carrying - and especially so if it is a longarm.

I can't imagine everyone (even the most Liberty Loving) will necessarily overlook the open carry of a longarm as an expression of 'Liberty', and will no doubt experience a bit of 'consternation' seeing someone (especially in an urban, public area) open carrying - and especially so if it is a longarm.
Yep, that's true - but "deserving what they get" in reference to criminal activity that befalls them is akin to blaming a woman for being raped because her clothing was considered provocative to her attacker.

It just makes it easier to spot those who peaked in high school or have perpetually shrunken nethers. So, a typical arfcom user.
People use liberty lots of different ways, one person's expression may be considered by others as "stupid," and vice versa. For example, people use their liberty to express ideological/political viewpoints.

Some of those viewpoints I find moronic, but that's their way of expressing their liberty.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top