JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Never heard of it before. Have you used it? I would be interested in how it performs against ultra quiet silencer gel.

2/1/2017 - 6/1/2017 - I believe the promo was extended. I bought a hybrid (and an omega) last month. Never shot the hybrid but can't go wrong w SiCo - great products and even better warranty. They literally advertise that they will replace a can even if it was 100% operator error damages. There's a huge variety of 3rd party parts available (at least as opposed to other manufacturers). Can basically configure them to operate on just about any platform. Sure the accessories add up but that is true for any can.

Not trying to argue with people at all, but in my experience, the "caliber specific" can being "better" is getting less true with every day of innovation. Indeed, this is sort of becoming an old school mentality, which while not being altogether untrue, is becoming less significant as an industry standard. Caliber specific cans are neglibably better in terms of measured dBs pretty much across the board. Lower Measured dBs doesn't always translate to a "quieter" heard sound. Just slip into any surefire fanboy forum for the "science" on that phenomena :rolleyes:o_O:cool:- basically the few dbs u save going caliber specific will likely be unnoticeable or less noticeable to your ear, especially if you have the accessories to properly neck down your hybrid. Advances in metalergy (not the actual science so to speak, but the availability of various metals), cnc and welding techniques have made old drawbacks to universal suppressors mostly moot points overshadowed by the clear pros to using multi-cal cans. With that said, there is still good reason to treat your cans as if they are single caliber. Even though there is the great warranty, which makes me feel great about swapping the hybrid around here and there, it's best for the can to primarily run similar ammo/loads. Just my 2 pennies.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top