JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Snuck up and bit me in the butt. Im on Medicare/Medi-cal (Medicaid in CA), When moving from one state to any other the Medicare (Federal) is easy to transfer with it being a change in address within 10 days and other contact info. Now since Medicaid is State controlled has anybody had to move states and do the Medicaid switch to the New state? If so how was it? Was it as difficult or a very long time to get approved (Sure every diagnosis and medical problem varies in the states eyes) but how was the overall process? Unfortunately I have multiple serious medical issues so im sure I will be approved just curious how hard and long it was to just get an idea?

I run about 3k/mo in prescriptions right now that im fighting to get better if it were to be out of pocket and if so it could really affect where i actually live (Oregon/Washington/Idaho).

Thanks NWOT, any info will really be a big help since its new to me in general so a tad confused.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top