JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have no use at all for a Bump Stock since there are other items available at the present that are much better!
Although I have no problem with others wanting or owning one.
But if it were me and I was minded to do so $$$$ wise I would much rather have the new Trigger that has three positions on it. In the third position it fires on the pull of the trigger and fires on the release of the trigger! I believe they are around $450.00. If you decide not to fire the round on the release you simply move the selector to the Safe Position.
And there is another trigger that has an additional mechanism installed that the reset is so short you can't believe it. So it is also can be fired rapidly!

I have no use at all for a Bump Stock since there are other items available at the present that are much better!
Although I have no problem with others wanting or owning one.
But if it were me and I was minded to do so $$$$ wise I would much rather have the new Trigger that has three positions on it. In the third position it fires on the pull of the trigger and fires on the release of the trigger! I believe they are around $450.00. If you decide not to fire the round on the release you simply move the selector to the Safe Position.
And there is another trigger that has an additional mechanism installed that the reset is so short you can't believe it. So it is also can be fired rapidly!

Binary trigger system IMAG1017.jpg IMAG1015.jpg IMAG1016.jpg

I think I'm going to throw up some 5.56 full auto bullets up on the classifieds soon. Think I can get $2/rnd? You know they're gonna get banned soon too.

If you were not paying close attention. The speaker was not actually speaking in front of Congress. They filmed the speaker and inserted clips of Congress that they already had from some other event. But made it look like he was actually in front of them.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top