JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dang, wish I had a few right now. Those are bids too, people want to pay that much for one....crazy. I always thought it was more fun to bump fire from the belt loop anyways. Brings out the inner rambo.

Heaven forbid the politicians learn about belt loops. There would be a massive panic but on denim related items.

I wonder if that's why we have random folks from random states reaching out to those who have them here listed at roughly retail.

Um hi I'm from Delaware. Willing to ship?

Joke is on them when they make them illegal soon.

If you don't think that won't happen then your ignoring the politics - even the NRA is advocating them being regulated by the ATF.

So I now have a question about the wording of ATF rules on the definition of machine gun. Since the legal definition of semi auto is 1 round per 1 squeeze. What about the double barrel AR or the double barrel 1911. You are releasing 2 rounds per 1 squeeze? :rolleyes:

Boycott those things and let people sit on them without getting any profit from it.

Hell, I can pull the trigger pretty fast - I have no idea why you would put one of those on your rifle.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews