JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We can just hear it now, anti-gun extremist will be crying that those evil Black Rifle should forever banned from civilian use. OMG, just look at the death and destruction caused by those evil black rifles, those kids did not need to be killed they just needed some positive direction....:eek::eek::eek:o_O

I have to add that I'm laughin out loud at the fact that the getaway driver is being charged for their deaths......murders charges no less.:eek::eek::eek::D

I agree but the truth is he will be released and probably be driving the getaway car of the scumbag 's that come back for revenge on this family for killing there friend 's never let the police remove all the firearms from your house the only gun they should take is the one used and if it was a legal self defense shooting they should return it asap

She is being charged with 3 counts of murder and 3 counts of burglary. Maybe she will be driving the getaway spacecraft in 2086, I doubt any time soon though.

I found a unicorn. The Washington Post covered this story.

Three burglars entered an Oklahoma home. The owner's son opened fire with an AR-15, deputies say.

Fact based and the only hint of "well couldn't he have..............???" is found in the comment section. We may never know if the intruders followed his commands, or what move they made that caused him to open fire. It is not the young man's job to justify his move to me or anybody else, but the law enforcement officers that responded. If they determine it was self defense then I believe he made the right choice.

I am pleased to see a left leaning news organization cover a story that appears to be the responsible use of a firearm in a self defense situation. I hope the young man gets the support he needs after this event.

The guy could have offered to make them a sandwich and talk about it. That seems to be what the anti gun people would have us all do in these cases. Oh and let us not forget, let them go ahead and just take everything and rape all the women too. That way nobody dies. This guy did the right thing by all means!
search.jpg

Hypothetical CNN lead....

TEEN KILLS 3 ILLEGAL FAMILY MEMBERS THAT JUST WANTED A BETTER LIFE.
"He just opened up on them with a military style machine gun, simply because they didn't fit his narrow view of who is a "real" family member. The minute they entered the home by breaking in they were due full family status, but instead they were greeted by automatic gunfire. The 3 youngsters probably just self-identified as the shooters
brothers, when they smashed their way into their new home, because the racist home owners occupying the residence hadn't given them a key.
The shooter was probably influenced by Trump's hateful rhetoric and the Russian hacked election," said Chuck Ssshhhhumerous.
A congressional investigation is being called for!
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last Edited:
I have to add that I'm laughin out loud at the fact that the getaway driver is being charged for their deaths......murders charges no less.:eek::eek::eek::D

It happens, when somebody who is a participant in the crime lives and the others die... assuming the one who killed those involved was justified. It's happened in other situations too. Surviving criminal is left serving murder charges for their homies that went down in the act.

It happens, when somebody who is a participant in the crime lives and the others die... assuming the one who killed those involved was justified. It's happened in other situations too. Surviving criminal is left serving murder charges for their homies that went down in the act.

Yeah, but it takes the DA to actually step up to do it. Would it happen in our state? In some counties, perhaps. In other counties, extremely unlikely.

With all due respect I've spoke with a couple guys who had to defend theirselves & take the life of a perpetrator, in both cases (both good men) neither had any guilt & or remorse for what they did.
I believe that when you know in your heart it's "you or them", there's something inside that cancels out that (would be) guilt!
Not looking for an argument, just thought I'd mention it.

Your thoughts?
Honestly, I believe different people will respond in different ways, the mind is a complex and often misunderstood organ. What one man can tolerate, another will lose sleep over... Go figure...

Honestly, I believe different people will respond in different ways, the mind is a complex and often misunderstood organ. What one man can tolerate, another will lose sleep over... Go figure...
You are right about that everyone will be different but judging by the fact that this guy had a AR15 and he was able to use it and kill 3 scumbag 's I'm thinking he had prepared himself for something like this so am going to take a guess and say he's probably not losing much sleep

19 on the young side? Perhaps.. but the way the Selective service did the math, 18 was just alright..I and many others got our Notices while still 18 and just out of high school. Half the males in my graduating class were "on the bus" within months of our graduation in June 1969.
So, as sad as the situation is, you are never too young to protect your homes. Someone's "He my baby daddy" didn't come home that night- nor did he get to commit any violent felonies. The dead criminals are beyond our jurisdiction and that's a good thing for society at large. He did what needed to be done in the moment. I feel for the young man and what emotions and trauma he is/will be going thru.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top