JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good kid;)

Too bad he has to live with it, 19 is still on the young side - hope he gets some help and pulls through it.
He's 19 and knew how to use a AR 15 I'm sure his dad or mom had trained him for exactly this type of thing he might feel bad for awhile but I'm sure he will recover ONCE SOMEONE EXPLAINS TO HIM IT WAS THEM OR YOU OR SOMEONE IN YOU FAMILY he's probably sleeping like a baby tonight knowing he protected his family and home

I know lots of people want to feel sorry for this kid that had to kill three scumbag 's but this is the real world we live in and if you think just because you live away from the big city this stuff won't happen YOU ARE SADLY MISTAKEN. The truth is these thugs are coming out of the city's to rob people in the rural areas BUT THEY FORGOT THAT MOST PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN RURAL AREAS OWN GUNS AND KNOW HOW TO USE THEM yes feel sorry that this kid had to kill three people but what would you like to hear something like this THREE GUYS BROKE INTO A HOUSE AND KILLED THE 19 year old and his mom train your family what to do if someone breaks into you house even if you train them to RUN BUT TRAIN THEM

I see all these guys on here talking bout shooting there guns out to 1000 yard 's the fact is you shoot somebody at a 1000 yard 's that's MURDER all my AR rifle 's red dot site's are zero at 25yards it's 35yards from my front door to the street in front of my house lol you do the math but I feel sorry for the get away driver too lol

I never said I felt sorry for the kid...

Killing someone isn't a light thing, you or them might help with the rationalization but guys older then him come home every year with PTSD from killing people and need help to get thru it.

I wasn't marginalizing him either and don't need to capitalize half my post to make my point.:rolleyes:

I never said I felt sorry for the kid...

Killing someone isn't a light thing, you or them might help with the rationalization but guys older then him come home every year with PTSD from killing people and need help to get thru it.

I wasn't marginalizing him either and don't need to capitalize half my post to make my point.:rolleyes:
I wasn't comparing him to guy's with ptsd from war but your right he might have ptsd but this is my opinion and only my opinion only if someone tells him he did the right thing from the beginning he might recover or never have ptsd

He's 19 and knew how to use a AR 15 I'm sure his dad or mom had trained him for exactly this type of thing he might feel bad for awhile but I'm sure he will recover ONCE SOMEONE EXPLAINS TO HIM IT WAS THEM OR YOU OR SOMEONE IN YOU FAMILY he's probably sleeping like a baby tonight knowing he protected his family and home
You would think that but from what I've read it's not that simple. He's probably having issues. We're not wired for killing each other. It can really take a toll on you.

You would think that but from what I've read it's not that simple. He's probably having issues. We're not wired for killing each other. It can really take a toll on you.
YOU probley right but as for us not being wired for killing each other that's just us here in the PC America 85% of the world has no problem killing each other including us here in the PC . united states

The getaway driver should be charged with murder & go away for a long long while...

Any death which occurs during the act of a crime is considered murder or some such, covering any & all criminals involved in said act of crime...

The getaway driver should be charged with murder & go away for a long long while...

Any death which occurs during the act of a crime is considered murder or some such, covering any & all criminals involved in said act of crime...
That true in some states but not all

Hoping it may the case in that state. It'd be nice to set an example for these scumbags. EACH AND EVERY SINGLE TIME.
I agree but the truth is he will be released and probably be driving the getaway car of the scumbag 's that come back for revenge on this family for killing there friend 's never let the police remove all the firearms from your house the only gun they should take is the one used and if it was a legal self defense shooting they should return it asap

Good on that kid for having the awareness to do what he needed to do. Good on the parents for teaching him properly. My guess is that they will all be OK with a good head on his shoulders, good parents and at worst some counseling then he will realize that he did what he had to do.

She is, three counts.........

OKCFox said:
Wagoner County investigators interviewed her at the police department and subsequently arrested her on complaints of three counts of first-degree murder and three counts of first-degree burglary.
<broken link removed>

Ray

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews