JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep!
Cameras, backed up by...
Weapons, backed up by...
Training and the Will to use it.

2A1B30F5-CEDA-4DE0-B14E-197D505E1FC0.gif

How on earth did he go to his safe, unlock it, retrieve rifle and return to meet thugs who took a second to burst through his door.

The only good gun is a handy one (in a home invasion)

Meh. I called Hoax on Smollett. I'm calling hoax here too.

So, you're telling me that criminals knocked first (presumably to see if anyone was home) and then didn't hear the homeowner lock the door? BS. So, the criminals knew someone was home at that point and still pursued entry? If that's the case, why would they have knocked in the first place instead of trying the handle and simply making entry, thus surprising anyone who may have been inside?

Either they didn't want to meet people in the home, or they did. If they did, they would have simply entered. If they didn't, hearing the door lock would have been clue enough that someone was inside and they would have left.

But no, they gave away their element of surprise, heard the lock go (yea, its an assumption, but are your door locks really that quiet? Mine never have been...), and then waited to kick the door down instead of kicking it in on the guy?

The video has even been removed from YouTube already. You know what they say, pics or it didn't happen. Well, I want the video back up for scrutiny and the police report the homeowner filed for this.

If none of those items exist...yea this was a hoax.

Meh. I called Hoax on Smollett. I'm calling hoax here too.

So, you're telling me that criminals knocked first (presumably to see if anyone was home) and then didn't hear the homeowner lock the door? BS. So, the criminals knew someone was home at that point and still pursued entry? If that's the case, why would they have knocked in the first place instead of trying the handle and simply making entry, thus surprising anyone who may have been inside?

Either they didn't want to meet people in the home, or they did. If they did, they would have simply entered. If they didn't, hearing the door lock would have been clue enough that someone was inside and they would have left.

But no, they gave away their element of surprise, heard the lock go (yea, its an assumption, but are your door locks really that quiet? Mine never have been...), and then waited to kick the door down instead of kicking it in on the guy?

The video has even been removed from YouTube already. You know what they say, pics or it didn't happen. Well, I want the video back up for scrutiny and the police report the homeowner filed for this.

If none of those items exist...yea this was a hoax.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top