JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Very good questions etrain.
I have found that with many people like her ... they often refuse to accept their role or personal responsibility in the choices they make or made.
Which can lead to many folks and agencies offering help ... but in the end not really making a difference.
Andy

I don't have anything against reasonable public assistance for those that really need it. But all too often it seems people get on the dole and never get off. Also has the appearance that getting people addicted to the public teat leads to them voting for one particular party, which seeks to grow these programs, not reduce them. It's too bad more effort isn't put into getting folks like this help in becoming independent and productive members of society. Of course that would likely lead them to stop voting for the party that thrives on putting people on public assistance, so I guess that's unlikely to ever change.

I remain a supporter of the idea that if you get public assistance, you do something, some job of some kind, working to give back to the community. Picking up trash, shuffling papers, whatever. Just something that benefits the community and is perhaps a little unpleasant so as to encourage folks not to spend a lifetime on welfare.

Follow up news reports about the arrest of the 21 year old female getaway driver, Elizabeth Rodriquez, have reported that the police believe that she knew this family. In fact, in their probably cause statement, police alleged that it was she who actually planned and organized the burglary, and put the teenagers up to doing it. It turns out that the teens had successfully burglarized the home earlier in the day. However, Rodriquez told the boys that they did not get enough loot to sell, for her to be able to pay her rent. So she personally took them back to the house, to steal more property. That is when the shooting occurred.

She has now been charged with first degree burglary, and 3 counts of 1st degree murder.

Reports state that she was unemployed, and collecting various types of welfare assistance. Apparently she was also engaged in criminal activity, to help support herself and her children. She has never been married, but at age 21, she has already had 3 children. Her young children are now in the custody of the state.

So it turns out, this was the real mastermind behind this crime. I don't know how she got this control over these teens. Perhaps she was having sex with them.

So is this the face of evil? She certainly does seem to be an immoral person. How many years in prison does she deserve?

View attachment 353115

Here is a report from ABC News:

Woman in home invasion left accomplice for dead: police

Obviously we were just not giving her enough money every month. She had to turn to crime. Hopefully by the time she gets out of prison she will be too old to shuck out any more kids.

Evidence of criminal culture and culture of violence that is threatening to permeate our youth: She said they needed to "hit a lick". Where does this sh*t get started?

One granddaughter has a kid, goes to work, pays $1500 each month for child care. Another of my granddaughters has 4 kids and is on benefits, has friends that don't work and are on benefits. Conclusion, if you want to know what kind of kids they are, look at who their friends are.

Evidence of criminal culture and culture of violence that is threatening to permeate our youth: She said they needed to "hit a lick". Where does this sh*t get started?

One granddaughter has a kid, goes to work, pays $1500 each month for child care. Another of my granddaughters has 4 kids and is on benefits, has friends that don't work and are on benefits. Conclusion, if you want to know what kind of kids they are, look at who their friends are.
Hit lick lol if ever watch the show first 48 you will hear them say that all the time one girl on there who got caught in a murder said the same thing well she said we had to hit a lick to pay my cell phone bill cop said so you killed a guy and got $89 and she replied $89 payed my phone bill for the month mmmmm just think what these people could have done if the guy wasn't home and they got that AR15

Hit lick lol if ever watch the show first 48 you will hear them say that all the time one girl on there who got caught in a murder said the same thing well she said we had to hit a lick to pay my cell phone bill cop said so you killed a guy and got $89 and she replied $89 payed my phone bill for the month mmmmm just think what these people could have done if the guy wasn't home and they got that AR15

Life is cheap nowadays.

Apparently I don't watch enough TV... hadn't heard this term before. But hey, I graduated in 1970 so I'm pretty disconnected with today's youth and trends. Rap culture, gang slang, video crappola... I'm not gettin it.

Yes it is life is very cheap to some as I said in one of the other thread 's these homeless drug addict 's in the city's that are walking around like zombies and all of them have a knife will stab you in the back for $5 bucks and think nothing of it and run to get a fix

This is the problem everyone of these idiots thinks they are owed something you see it all the time TAX THE RICH he has too much money he should share with everyone all B.S.that guy or girl with the money in most cases had to work there A$$ of to get it some didn't that's why you see some young people with lots of money that they got from there parents working there A$$ off siding with guy's like Bernie and these other LIBERAL 'S that want to take from us to give to them they all want it for free nobody wants to work for it anymore so you get lazy people like this and when they don't have enough they think it's OK to take from others LOL IT'S TIME TO HAVE THE PURGE HEHEH

I don't have anything against reasonable public assistance for those that really need it. But all too often it seems people get on the dole and never get off. Also has the appearance that getting people addicted to the public teat leads to them voting for one particular party, which seeks to grow these programs, not reduce them. It's too bad more effort isn't put into getting folks like this help in becoming independent and productive members of society. Of course that would likely lead them to stop voting for the party that thrives on putting people on public assistance, so I guess that's unlikely to ever change.

I remain a supporter of the idea that if you get public assistance, you do something, some job of some kind, working to give back to the community. Picking up trash, shuffling papers, whatever. Just something that benefits the community and is perhaps a little unpleasant so as to encourage folks not to spend a lifetime on welfare.
You can go into any Walmart and see the B.S. any day some loud mouth talking on a $750 dollar I PHONE in the line and when it comes time to pay for the basket full of junk food they have they wip out the good old EBT welfare credit card ridiculous

He's 19 and knew how to use a AR 15 I'm sure his dad or mom had trained him for exactly this type of thing he might feel bad for awhile but I'm sure he will recover ONCE SOMEONE EXPLAINS TO HIM IT WAS THEM OR YOU OR SOMEONE IN YOU FAMILY he's probably sleeping like a baby tonight knowing he protected his family and home

Exactly right 100%

The only thing I'd be worried about is friends of the deceased showing up for some payback.

You can go into any Walmart and see the B.S. any day some loud mouth talking on a $750 dollar I PHONE in the line and when it comes time to pay for the basket full of junk food they have they wip out the good old EBT welfare credit card ridiculous
Well, the guy that "invented" that i phone also believed in magic thinking.. as a matter of fact, it killed him too.

upload_2017-3-30_15-14-51.png

The 3 deceased.

And here it is he was a nice boy and he always had a smile on his face (probably not when he saw the muzzle of that AR) bla bla bla bla Oh yes Oklahoma has a law called the MAKE MY DAY LAW F#$%& WASHINGTON I'M MOVING TO OKLAHOMA LOL

I can see it now this guy is going to spend the next ten years fighting law suits in court from the so called nice boys family 's

I can see it now this guy is going to spend the next ten years fighting law suits in court from the so called nice boys family 's

Actually, the person that the families of these teens should be suing is 21 yr old female mastermind. For she planned the whole thing, and put them up to doing it.

However, it appears that she does not have a dime to her name.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top