JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

The ending to that article is really quite amazing:

=========================
Keira Ellison wrote on Facebook that a candlelight vigil will be held to honor the three teens on Friday at 8 p.m. at Owasso High School.

"Bring your own candle, everything else is provided," she wrote. "Please absolutely no negativity."

So I guess they must have been pretty good boys, after all. The public is turning out to mourn them.

The ending to that article is really quite amazing:

Keira Ellison wrote on Facebook that a candlelight vigil will be held to honor the three teens on Friday at 8 p.m. at Owasso High School.

"Bring your own candle, everything else is provided," she wrote. "Please absolutely no negativity."

So I guess they must have been pretty good boys, after all. The public is turning out to mourn them.

His sister seems to have a pretty good head on her shoulders, because she did some what acknowledge that it was his own fault.......

Keira Ellison said:
I know what he did was wrong I'm not saying it's not but please be positive for his friends and family we love him and will always miss him.

Same with the brother of one of the other deceased:

Jordan Redfearn said:
He wasn't murd[er]ed he made a bad decision that cost him his life unfortunately.

So I'm guessing that at least two of these guys didn't have the typical bubblegum family.

Ray

His sister seems to have a pretty good head on her shoulders, because she did some what acknowledge that it was his own fault.......

So I'm guessing that at least two of these guys didn't have the typical bubblegum family.

Ray
Sad day for everyone but the fact that they are having a candle light vigil for 3 violent home invaders makes it worse mask knife brass knuckles come on man there should be 20.0000 people there to piss on the candle 's god dam joke

Sad day for everyone but the fact that they are having a candle light vigil for 3 violent home invaders makes it worse mask knife brass knuckles come on man there should be 20.0000 people there to piss on the candle 's god dam joke
I sure as heck hope they know that tumbleweeds are pretty flammable..

Lol you know they used to hang people for stealing a horse and if you broke into a house you would get shot but nowadays you can steal a car and pay a fine and break into someone 's house and get probation mmmmmm is there something wrong here OH AND WHEN YOUR ON PROBATION YOU CAN COLLECT WELFARE

Ray
It's sad but I sent my brother to prison for stealing my gun and using it in a crime nobody was hurt but he ask me to drop the charges of a stolen gun and I didn't I told him I'm not taking the chance of losing my 2A rights because he's a idiot I pressed charges against him he got 16 months got out and violated his probation and is back in this is a on going thing it never ends I feel no sympathy for these guys girls or what ever they are I work my a$$ off for what I got and I'm not going to hand it over to a scumbag without a fight

Oh yeah, I can hear the bleeding hearts now:

He "loved to make people laugh", and he "was very passionate about [insert some BS here] and, he wanted to be a [insert selfless/noble profession here] "so he could spend his time helping others".

On a lighter note, talk about the face that launched a thousand ships, that was definitely not it. More like the face that launched a thousand "your momma" jokes. If I ever got killed because of that woman I would come back from the dead and ask for a mulligan. Those dudes must've had cataracts or something.

So I went to the range today nothing special I'll get into that later but I also got a text msg from a friend in federal way WA lol he say did you here about the home invasion in Everett I just went and bought 100 rounds for my nine 7551.jpeg

I was at the range today with my sister she's ready to buy a hand gun but I'm probably going to have to pay half lol but all the stuff going on these days shes ready to get something besides the duck hunting guns her and her husband have IMAG0902.jpg IMAG0905.jpg it's a bad day for bad guys

Last Edited:
I was at the range today with my sister she's ready to buy a hand gun but I'm probably going to have to pay half lol but all the stuff going on these days shes ready to get something besides the duck hunting guns her and her husband haveView attachment 353500 View attachment 353501it's a bad day for bad guys

If one of those duck guns might be a pump or semi-auto, buy a short barrel for the shot gun = Home defense.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top