JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Idiots like this make idiots who have businesses put those idiotic "WEAPONS NOT PERMITTED" signs at the doors of their establishments. Effectively making gun free killing zones for nutjobs.

Oh and does anyone seriously think he will be convicted of what he was arrested for? (hint: check the location) God bless the cop who made this arrest knowing it will likely not even be filed by the DA.

There is no culpable mental state in committing whatever made up crime this was. Connecticutt is obviously different in regard to laws. Here in Oregon this would be a very slim Disorderly Conduct II, until the officer spoke to the 'suspect' and realized they were just being a vaj cause they saw a scary gun. I say no crime, in Oregon. But, as a red blooded, pork sausage eating 'Merican, I say, "That is the best news story I've heard in months!!"

FWIW - How it turned out

He went before a judge, and a hearing was set a few days later, where he was then let off.

The charge was disturbing the peace.

The reason for the charge is that the d-bag in question left the bank after passing the note, and just went home. Didn't call the police or the bank to explain the why of what he had done.

When the police showed up they were faced with a big case of WTF? and eventually tracked Gursky down. They gave him this ticket for their trouble.

It didn't say in the story, but I read in a follow up, the person carrying was an off duty Marshal. I do wonder if it would have been as easy for him if he was a civilian with a CHL?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top