JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got the information from Oregon Firearms Federation:
"Bed-wetter alert. ObamaZombies are planning to be at Kurt Schrader's Oregon CIty office on Wednesday to pressure him into supporting more attacks on your rights. This idiocy is in conjunction with the corrupt and discredited "Mayors Against Guns." If you want to join the fun and let Kurt know that not everyone is as mindless as these folks, details follow. Oh yeah, with phone numbers."

I figured I would share this just in case anyone didn't hear and wanted to let Kurt Schrader know how they felt. As always, be kind and professional and have a great day.

<broken link removed>

Got the information from Oregon Firearms Federation:
"Bed-wetter alert. ObamaZombies are planning to be at Kurt Schrader's Oregon CIty office on Wednesday to pressure him into supporting more attacks on your rights. This idiocy is in conjunction with the corrupt and discredited "Mayors Against Guns." If you want to join the fun and let Kurt know that not everyone is as mindless as these folks, details follow. Oh yeah, with phone numbers."

I figured I would share this just in case anyone didn't hear and wanted to let Kurt Schrader know how they felt. As always, be kind and professional and have a great day.

<broken link removed>

If you are wanting a showing to counter them, this info should be on every section to expand coverage ?

The link is Obama's "organizer" website, and it says...

The URL you clicked references an event that does not exist. This event may have existed at one time but been subsequently deleted.

If you clicked a URL in an email, please check that the URL in your browser matches the one shown in your email client. Email clients sometimes load an incorrect URL when clicking a link in an email. You may need to copy and paste the URL from the email into your browser by hand.

you scared them off.... AWESOME!! ;)

I sure hope they got enough negative feedback to cancel the event. I contacted the Oregon Firearms Federation to confirm if they know anything more. I'll add any information I hear if anything interesting presents itself.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top