JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all,
Anyone ever see this guy, Nutnfancy,on You Tube? Lots of good info on handguns, knives, hiking gear. Anyway, I would highly recommend watching this video on why we should carry all the time.
As in the thread title the video is called "Obligation of Carry" by Nutnfancy. I would post a link but don't know how yet. I'm sure it's pretty easy, need to figure that out someday. :s0155:
Very good reviews on many handguns. Look before you buy.

Last Edited:
I heard about this guy while on GlockTalk. I would take everything he says with a grain of salt. He is just a little too 'tacticool' for me. I'm not saying he doesn't have some good info, he just comes off like a dweeb to me. :s0112::s0114:

I would somewhat agree with that, most of the videos on You Tube are by a bunch of dweebs; however, this guy is way above average IMHO, and the message about carrying all the time is often lost. How many times have we tried to explain to non-gun fans why we carry. I know I have.

Last Edited:
It takes a few videos to get used to him BUT the guy knows his stuff, and is out there teaching it for free. That's more than I can say for myself. The guy seems to have a genuine heart to teach not only the tacti-norm, but the tacti-thinking out of the box too. I give the guy a 9.5 in my book, and the meandering stories that come along with the lesson??? Proves to me that he's just human.

To post a link is as simple as cut and paste your @ bar that you want people to view into your text like this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gIHDHZf1TA

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads