Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Obligation of Carry by Nutnfancy on You Tube

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Descendant, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Descendant

Descendant Eugene, Oregon Member

Hello all,
    Anyone ever see this guy, Nutnfancy,on You Tube? Lots of good info on handguns, knives, hiking gear. Anyway, I would highly recommend watching this video on why we should carry all the time.
    As in the thread title the video is called "Obligation of Carry" by Nutnfancy. I would post a link but don't know how yet. I'm sure it's pretty easy, need to figure that out someday. :thumbup:
    Very good reviews on many handguns. Look before you buy.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2009
  2. SquackDaddy

SquackDaddy Marion County Member

I heard about this guy while on GlockTalk. I would take everything he says with a grain of salt. He is just a little too 'tacticool' for me. I'm not saying he doesn't have some good info, he just comes off like a dweeb to me. :bluelaugh::laugh:

3. Descendant

Descendant Eugene, Oregon Member

I would somewhat agree with that, most of the videos on You Tube are by a bunch of dweebs; however, this guy is way above average IMHO, and the message about carrying all the time is often lost. How many times have we tried to explain to non-gun fans why we carry. I know I have.

4. SheepDog223

SheepDog223 Salem Well-Known Member

It takes a few videos to get used to him BUT the guy knows his stuff, and is out there teaching it for free. That's more than I can say for myself. The guy seems to have a genuine heart to teach not only the tacti-norm, but the tacti-thinking out of the box too. I give the guy a 9.5 in my book, and the meandering stories that come along with the lesson??? Proves to me that he's just human.

To post a link is as simple as cut and paste your @ bar that you want people to view into your text like this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gIHDHZf1TA

5. CharlesAFerg

CharlesAFerg Beaverton Active Member

Many reviews sound like he's reading marketing from some website, and has totally bought into it like he's reading the bible. Total dork, terrible to listen to. I prefer the shooting coach, much more professional, let alone useful.