JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thank you for all your hard work.

I know sometimes we all are under appreciated, but let me be one of many to say thank you again for your passion for this forum. Because of this forum, I've met new friends and gained quite a bit of knowledge along the way.:s0155:

great site and sorry for your troubles. seems like these days were all in the same boat. but that should be inspiring to know that you have pulled together a good group of people to share in ur passion. not many people have that gift or drive. so dont give up or get discouraged. and thank you for all that you've done.

"There are groups of people on here now that seem to take pride in polarizing conversations and attacking other groups, behavior that I have always found unacceptable here. I've said it before, and I'll say it again because I truly believe it; we're all gun owners and we need to stick together."

Joe; the guy that shot his gf and ended up in his bunker was a gun owner. The kids who wave AK-47s at people on the way to the quarry are gun owners. The guy who fells trees with an M16 is a gun owner. The people who litter the shooting spots with trash are gun owners.
When I run across these types on the forum it bothers me. Along with the concealed carry guy who is aching for a confrontation, these folks can agitate the public to a point where we will actually lose our rights. I have learned a lot
from folks on this site and I know I would like them in person; but I would hate to give up a bit of joshing for the sake of
political correctness.

Joey,
Been following this site from the very early days and appreciate all you have done.
I know what is like to be working at a job that makes you so miserable your sick, then it's time to quit.
Good luck and hang in there. :s0162:

Thanks Joe for a great site and good luck in what ever you do. It is scarey giving up job security but life is limited and you must live it while you can. A friend just passed from a hart attack at 52 so we should enjoy every day while we can.

Thank you so much for your hard work. This is by far my favorite place to spend my time on the computer and we should all consider ourselves lucky that you have put so much energy into such a great forum. Thank you.

A great site here, I look at the classifieds almost every day though I rarely get to buy, as I too, am unemployed.... I had to sell off several toys when I initially lost my job and this site was invaluable in helping me do that, saved my bacon that week!

Thanks again.

Joe, I love this site and hit it several times a day. I will continue to be a Gold supporter as long as I can. I have turned multiple military friends on to this site and they love. You might be surprised how often the site is viewed from The "Stan"!
Cheers and keep up the excellent work!
Doc

Love this site. You may be taking a risk but I would personaly pay a small monthly fee as a seller or buyer on here. Keep this place going as you stated. No place like it on the web for a gun lover!

Hi Joe, my hat is off to you and I wish you all the luck. I am new to this site, ( today ). I'm sure it's going to be great. Am a fairly new member of Seattleguns, which is also a good site. I plan on having a great time here to.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top