JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks Joe, I have been a part of very few forums where members are as welcoming and friendly. You've built a valuable resource here and I applaud your courage to pursue your passion. Not very many people get to wake up and say they love what they do for a living, now you'll get to do that. This site is already successful, now you just have to keep true to it's core competencies while continuing to grow it. Best of luck!

This site is moderated the way all sites should be. The censorship can be frusterating at times but if it means it wont turn into some of those other cesspools then it is worth it a thousand times over. Thanks Joe!! I just wish I was geographicaly closer, so I could do some wheeling and dealing and to meet some of the great people on here. Look forward to the changes.

Joey,
Thanks for all the hard work that you have done, sometimes change is hard to accept (thinking of when you updated forum s/w) but this change is great! I also have to comment on the comittment to quit a good paying job and downsize in order to put more time into this community...

Thanks!

Joe, All the best and much success as you move forward with this site. I too have met some really great people thru this sight and have been helped alot with conversations that benifit all.
Looking forward to seeing the changes.
Pete

Thanks for putting your great idea into action with this site and providing us with the outlet for our input and our gun needs- and wants of course! We appreciate it! Z

My favorite site - stop by almost daily.
Have "met" a lot of great people openly sharing information, experiences and opinions. Currenly researching long rifles: calibers, favorites etc..
Suspect I keep coming back for the answer to the question: "What's the best gun ever?"
Is that answer coming soon? :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads