JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Would you purchase an NWFA t-shirt? If so, which design would you prefer?

• Yes - I prefer just the logo.

Votes: 21 17.5%
  • Yes - I prefer the logo and a gun.

Votes: 26 21.7%
  • Yes - I prefer the logo and some sort of statement.

Votes: 16 13.3%
  • Yes - I prefer the logo, a gun, and some sort of statement.

Votes: 47 39.2%
  • No - I wouldn't wear an NWFA t-shirt.

Votes: 10 8.3%

• Total voters
I'd like to place the order two weeks from now. In order to keep the costs low (they'll be $12 in person at events and $15 shipped) I'm ordering at least 100, and fronting all the cash myself. It's a huge cost and inconvenience, but it's going to be worth it.

No pics until the design is finalized, or rather, when I feel like it could be the final design. Not quite there, but very close :D

I'm just working on the front, it was a little bland.

I'm just looking for the right font for the front. If you though it was awesome before, I think you'll like it even more with a more appropriate font ;)

Haha I wanted black too, but when I said that everyone said they wanted white. Now that they're white everyone wants black :s0114:

We'll be putting out a few versions and colors in each design, but we have to start somewhere, which will probably be this white design followed by the same design in black. Though, I suppose we could put it to a poll once the design is finalized and decide then which color to do first.

If we are going to push gun safety , NRA and everything maybe they should be that orange that you wear when you go hunting. And it would support gun safety at a range just by wearing the shirt Just a thought and saying sorry now for adding to the troubles of making this happen.

So, I bought a couple 'T's from the NRA's I.L.A. awhile back. Printing is just NRA on the front, on the back:
"The Second Ammendment:
The Original Homeland Security"
Thought it quite good and thought provoking.......
Just to keep the gray matter stirred up!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top