JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Would you purchase an NWFA t-shirt? If so, which design would you prefer?

• Yes - I prefer just the logo.

Votes: 21 17.5%
  • Yes - I prefer the logo and a gun.

Votes: 26 21.7%
  • Yes - I prefer the logo and some sort of statement.

Votes: 16 13.3%
  • Yes - I prefer the logo, a gun, and some sort of statement.

Votes: 47 39.2%
  • No - I wouldn't wear an NWFA t-shirt.

Votes: 10 8.3%

• Total voters
So I just contacted the company who's going to be doing our t-shirts for us, and we need to come up with a design. They're making us an awesome deal; the shirts will cost $12 (xxl and xxxl $13), with $6 going to the site and $6 going to the company, plus they'll handle all the orders, shipping, etc.

Since you're the ones that will (hopefully) be wearing these, I'd like some feedback on what type of design you'd prefer. This won't be our only design, just our first. The shirt itself will be black, and we can use two colors, front printing only.

Our first design needs to be simple, probably not too flashy, probably not too political, etc. I say that because since we only have one design, we need to appeal to as many people as possible. However, this is all open to user input. There will be many more designs that will say exactly what the more outspoken members want to tell the world :s0114:

I'm thinking either just our logo like up in the top left corner, or our logo with a gun. Something along the lines of the first pic below. Two other examples are below it, though I don't like those as much. As for the gun on the shirts, we can and probably should change that to something else.

So, what do you guys think? Any design ideas?

I voted just logo. Although I do like it with just a gun, I think the gun shoud be a siloet like the molone labe stickers. I like the black shirts since I wear black every day just about

Don't worry NWMoss, we're going to discuss this quite a bit before we make a decision. It doesn't matter how much I like the design if all of you hate it :D

I'm not sure if I like any saying on it.. not sure why, just personal preference I guess.
I'd prefer just a gun and logo.
But just the logo doesn't grab your attention well enough, IMO.

From spending many hours reading this forum, I think that the real driving force for many of the members is defending the second ammendment. I think that the slogan should have something geared toward the second amendment or atleast the constitution in general.

I like the idea of having a gun on the shirt, it will get a lot of attention. I would recommend against using an assault rifle. I think that an assault rifle on the shirt would just reenforce our liberal oppositions opinions of us as militant wacos. I think that a revolver, or even a 30-06, or something along that line would be a better choice

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top