JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Would you purchase an NWFA t-shirt? If so, which design would you prefer?

• Yes - I prefer just the logo.

Votes: 21 17.5%
  • Yes - I prefer the logo and a gun.

Votes: 26 21.7%
  • Yes - I prefer the logo and some sort of statement.

Votes: 16 13.3%
  • Yes - I prefer the logo, a gun, and some sort of statement.

Votes: 47 39.2%
  • No - I wouldn't wear an NWFA t-shirt.

Votes: 10 8.3%

• Total voters
:cool:
I think it would be cool on the back of the shirt to show a couple of rifles. An old flint lock,
Lever action, and last an AR. I like the saying protecting America for over 200 years or 200yrs of protecting and fighting for freedom.
My two cents. I did this on break earlier to day. I can work it better at home on pc with Pshop cs3

Later

on the front of the shirt would be the web site and logo

2cents.jpg

Last Edited:
I think it would be cool on the back of the shirt to show a couple of rifles. An old flint lock,
Lever action, and last an AR. I like the saying protecting America for over 200 years or 200yrs of protecting and fighting for freedom.
My two cents. I did this on break earlier to day. I can work it better at home on pc with Pshop cs3

Later

:s0155:

Very nice, Dirty Duck! That's pretty good for a mock-up. I think just the logo on the shirt would not be enough. Let's face it, there's nothing too flashy about the logo, and how many thousands of times a day are we inundated with advertisements for websites. There has to be more like a gun, or a cool saying. Somebody made a good point about not putting an AR or anything overly political on the shirt to avoid people thinking we are more "wacko" than they already do. Something that can't be taken too seriously, maybe like: Hot lead..... it's not just for breakfast anymore.....:s0155:

I prefer just the logo and maybe a non-corny statement on the back.

No pictures of some random gun, since we have all kinds of gun enthusiasts in here from muzzleloader to full-auto's with cans.

I bet if you wrote "FREE GUN CLASSIFIEDS" on the back that would get more attention than anything!!

Later

Something along these lines would be good.

I think it would be cool to have printed on the side of the shirt....

"INSERT GUN HERE"
(arrow pointing down to the waistband)​

I've never seen something like that, and it's unique to gun owners. Another idea:

Northwest Firearms.com
Honoring the first two amendments​

even better if you can print it out on these shirts by Rogue Status:

I really like the "protecting our constitution" idea. Or maybe something about refusing to be a society of victims. Barret has awesome shirts that we should use their idea not copy just use something similar:

I really like the falling bullets one

Later

Dirty Duck. Kinda messed with your picture a bit. Hope you don't mind.

2cents.jpg

I prefer cleaner shirts. This is just my opinion, I do not want to offend. Some of the ideas are to cluttered. I think that the ideal shirt, for me, would be an olive drab shirt with the web site name, a simple slogan about defending the constitution, and a single picture of a gun, probably a hunting rifle or a hand gun.

Just my opinion.

Any idea how long until we can purchase a shirt or two.

Oh yeah and can you make sure that they fit us fat people too.

You probably have a printer planned, but just an FYI, I have ordered shirts a couple of different times a few years apart. Both times I called every printer in a 100 mile radius of here and both times I landed at the same place and they did a great job very quickly. It was Blue Lemon Design. I just looked up the phone number at Dartpages.com so I hope it is acurate. 541-942-4708.
Real friendly guys and they were done when they said they would be. The last time I ordered from them it was less than a week from when I called them to when I had shirts in hand.

just a thought, might save us all some cash.

I really like the "protecting our constitution" idea. Or maybe something about refusing to be a society of victims. Barret has awesome shirts that we should use their idea not copy just use something similar:

I really like the falling bullets one

So, nobody likes my idea?

I just joined this group. I own an embroidery and screen printing company in Salem, OR. I'd be happy to make shirts, hats, etc. for the group. Just let me know what you want.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top