JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Would you purchase an NWFA t-shirt? If so, which design would you prefer?

• Yes - I prefer just the logo.

Votes: 21 17.5%
  • Yes - I prefer the logo and a gun.

Votes: 26 21.7%
  • Yes - I prefer the logo and some sort of statement.

Votes: 16 13.3%
  • Yes - I prefer the logo, a gun, and some sort of statement.

Votes: 47 39.2%
  • No - I wouldn't wear an NWFA t-shirt.

Votes: 10 8.3%

• Total voters
Something simple, and to the point..like on the card I was handed a few months ago. NWFA .COM A local community for Northwest firearms enthuiasts. If people want a firearm on the shirt, what better than a Colt 1911 in blue on a white shirt with red lettering. After all, I think most of us are patriots here. What ever we come up with Joey, please put me down for two in XL's. Thank's

I need one that says Kevlar is the greatest and a snazzy dresser also!!!

Or how about nwfa logo shoulder level on back
A simple target silhouette below it
With our goals in the target like freedom in the x ring
Like a main goal
And other nwfa goals in the following rings
And the front could have your member name like up in the corner or on your sleeve

8.9% voted they wouldn't wear one???? I am shocked. Shocked I tell u.

I'll take 7.One for every day of the week. (and a pink one for my wife) wink*.

Sine Ak's on shirts is wayyy to overdone. I'll take an SKS or FN Five-seveN. THANKS.

“A celebration of the 2nd Amendment"
“Use Your Rights B4 U Lose Them”

WHen will the shirts be available?

I can see this on a hooded sweat shirt in the fall !!

since the founders dont seem to be going forward with the tshirt idea I doubt they would care if you ran it by Joey first with the design. Maybe it will help get this idea off the ground and going

Still trying to work out a few issues with this, but it's still very much alive. The way it's looking now is we'll probably have a couple different designs, since the poll is so close. The first design will probably be the most conservative, with text saying northwestfirearms.com in two colors. Subsequent designs will follow.

Will they have a pocket... I like my T-shirts with a pocket and like I said maybe for and additional fee the persons handle could go on the pocket. Just a thought. I don't know how far along this project is. Thanks.

NWFA.com on front with this pattern:

tshirts11.jpg
Well, I can dream, right?

Good news guys, we're in the final stages of hammering out our first t-shirt :)

I realize we can't please everyone, so those of you who are unhappy with it, we will be taking your input and designing a shirt with you in mind as well.

I'll wait to divulge the details, but I will tell you that they're white, they say NorthwestFirearms.com, they have a gun, AND they make a statement (though not in text). Those of you who I've asked for opinions from have all liked it, so I'm hoping the majority of all of you will as well :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top