JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Would you purchase an NWFA t-shirt? If so, which design would you prefer?

• Yes - I prefer just the logo.

Votes: 21 17.5%
  • Yes - I prefer the logo and a gun.

Votes: 26 21.7%
  • Yes - I prefer the logo and some sort of statement.

Votes: 16 13.3%
  • Yes - I prefer the logo, a gun, and some sort of statement.

Votes: 47 39.2%
  • No - I wouldn't wear an NWFA t-shirt.

Votes: 10 8.3%

• Total voters
I'd like to place the order two weeks from now. In order to keep the costs low (they'll be $12 in person at events and $15 shipped) I'm ordering at least 100, and fronting all the cash myself. It's a huge cost and inconvenience, but it's going to be worth it.

No pics until the design is finalized, or rather, when I feel like it could be the final design. Not quite there, but very close :D

I'm just working on the front, it was a little bland.

I'm just looking for the right font for the front. If you though it was awesome before, I think you'll like it even more with a more appropriate font ;)

Haha I wanted black too, but when I said that everyone said they wanted white. Now that they're white everyone wants black :s0114:

We'll be putting out a few versions and colors in each design, but we have to start somewhere, which will probably be this white design followed by the same design in black. Though, I suppose we could put it to a poll once the design is finalized and decide then which color to do first.

If we are going to push gun safety , NRA and everything maybe they should be that orange that you wear when you go hunting. And it would support gun safety at a range just by wearing the shirt Just a thought and saying sorry now for adding to the troubles of making this happen.

So, I bought a couple 'T's from the NRA's I.L.A. awhile back. Printing is just NRA on the front, on the back:
"The Second Ammendment:
The Original Homeland Security"
Thought it quite good and thought provoking.......
Just to keep the gray matter stirred up!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top