JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Would you purchase an NWFA t-shirt? If so, which design would you prefer?

• Yes - I prefer just the logo.

Votes: 21 17.5%
  • Yes - I prefer the logo and a gun.

Votes: 26 21.7%
  • Yes - I prefer the logo and some sort of statement.

Votes: 16 13.3%
  • Yes - I prefer the logo, a gun, and some sort of statement.

Votes: 47 39.2%
  • No - I wouldn't wear an NWFA t-shirt.

Votes: 10 8.3%

• Total voters
Still trying to finalize the design. We're trying to give the members what they want as well as create the shirts that we need for events and such.

I would prefer the idea of a shirt with a 3 button collar . 1911 over the breast pocket area Northwestfirearms.com in a half circle on top and Protect your second amendment rights in a half circle unde the 1911 and northwestfirearms.com on one collar. pictures of assault rifles will just turn more people off..My 2 cents.....

I would prefer the idea of a shirt with a 3 button collar . 1911 over the breast pocket area Northwestfirearms.com in a half circle on top and Protect your second amendment rights in a half circle unde the 1911 and northwestfirearms.com on one collar. pictures of assault rifles will just turn more people off..My 2 cents.....

Not everyone likes "assault weapons" or semi automatic clones of assault weapons but not everyone likes 1911s either. I don't think an image of any firearm is going to "turn on" an anti gun person and who cares if it "turns off" a closed minded Fudd who thinks they are doing their part by voting for supposedly pro-gun democrats and joining Ducks Unlimited. I am not directing that at you. I am just saying that everyone has their own tastes. I think ideally a choice between multiple image designs would be the best and I believe that may be Joey's intention.

I think he'd be best off starting with whatever is most popular so he can actually sell them. The more he can buy to start off with the lower the price, usually.

If well behaved people are wearing a shirt in public that has an "assault weapon" image on it, it can't hurt the image of the site, or the sport/hobby/tool. Of course the inverse is true and likewise with an image of an older firearm design.

I perfer the front logo be smaller and on the left pocket(i know there are no pockets) and something besides "our rights" I like pic of AR or any modern rifle and/or hand gun on the rear and colors in blk/red/med blu and maybe a true olive green...not no funky puke green color....oh ya and what a great idea and I will take 2 or 3

Oh ya and I have a buddy who does this kind of screen printing in vancouver if you need or want another "bid". Not sure how cheap he is though.

:cool:
I think it would be cool on the back of the shirt to show a couple of rifles. An old flint lock,
Lever action, and last an AR. I like the saying protecting America for over 200 years or 200yrs of protecting and fighting for freedom.
My two cents. I did this on break earlier to day. I can work it better at home on pc with Pshop cs3

Later

on the front of the shirt would be the web site and logo

I really like DirtyDuck's idea. I even like quote between the guns. Although the font could use some changes in my opinion.

I am not personally a black t-shirt guy. I like the od green or white.

It sounds like the first shirts will only have printing in the front from Joey's original post. If the is correct then I prefer the idea of the logo (website) with crossed 1911s or something along that line.

Regardless, I'd love to wear a shirt promoting NWFA and wear it 'loud' in gun hating, flaming lib Manzanita:s0112:

You should have an outline of oregon with an ar-15 and an ak-47 making a tent with an XD in the middle to complete to triangle.

Something like this maybe...lol :D

postal.jpg

Yeah, I'll put in an order for two XL shirts. One in OD and one in tan. Any design you decide Joey. (maybe if we place orders it will show the demand for T-shirts)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top