JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Oh wow, a leftist goes undercover and hangs with people who are often conservatives... then is SHOCKED we dont celebrate his viewpoints.

Why are we even discussing this troll?

His molehill is made of Cheeto dust so..
While they might be dying on it, sprinkle it with water, and discover how fast the hill collapses....

That is an amazing prison pu55y manscaping job!
The lower shag area is to hide the autoerotic asphyxiation noose marks.

1628486681437.png

Except these days everyone gets a trophy just for playing.
I coach soccer for my little one typically due to nobody else volunteering. I take pictures of the kids when they're playing and give each kid a plaque with their picture, name, year, and team. I pay for these, and I still had parents complain they didn't get trophies.

I coach soccer for my little one typically due to nobody else volunteering. I take pictures of the kids when they're playing and give each kid a plaque with their picture, name, year, and team. I pay for these, and I still had parents complain they didn't get trophies.
And that's one of the reasons this country continues go to bubblegum. These parents instilling in their children that merely participating is worthy of tremendous praise.

I wasn't immune from it. I got all those little kid trophies as well and then when I turned about 14 I had the epiphany and asked my parents why I got a participation trophy every year I played sports. (Some of my trophies were legit 1st or 2nd in region, etc but the vast majority were participation) They explained that little kids and parents like trophies, that for some kids/parents that was a big deal to them because they were never going to get a trophy for actually winning anything by their own merit. I was disgusted with the notion and donated all the participation trophies to be used as decorations at the high school sports banquets, minus the name plaques.

I already know I am going to have an uphill battle when my kids play sports because I am going to advocate for no participation trophies.

You want to have a big end of the season party for the team and families, you want to take everyone's picture for memories, sure, but a trophy just for playing - that's stupid.

And that's one of the reasons this country continues go to bubblegum. These parents instilling in their children that merely participating is worthy of tremendous praise.

I wasn't immune from it. I got all those little kid trophies as well and then when I turned about 14 I had the epiphany and asked my parents why I got a participation trophy every year I played sports. (Some of my trophies were legit 1st or 2nd in region, etc but the vast majority were participation) They explained that little kids and parents like trophies, that for some kids/parents that was a big deal to them because they were never going to get a trophy for actually winning anything by their own merit. I was disgusted with the notion and donated all the participation trophies to be used as decorations at the high school sports banquets, minus the name plaques.

I already know I am going to have an uphill battle when my kids play sports because I am going to advocate for no participation trophies.

You want to have a big end of the season party for the team and families, you want to take everyone's picture for memories, sure, but a trophy just for playing - that's stupid.
I remember when those started happening. I used to win blue ribbons in track events as a kid, mostly the sprints and one year, everyone got purple ribbons which used to be given to the losers. I won and got the same prize as the fat crippled kids. Stopped trying after that

I remember when those started happening. I used to win blue ribbons in track events as a kid, mostly the sprints and one year, everyone got purple ribbons which used to be given to the losers. I won and got the same prize as the fat crippled kids. Stopped trying after that
Hey now, being fat helped me win a drawer full of blue ribbons.

Some members Joke back and forth And post harmless satire the simple minded don't understand , It would be easy for someone seeking something to whine about To take things out of context To get Likes & approval from SJW On popular forums specific types live to be popular on , not everyone is blessed with enough personality to see it for what it is .

Last Edited:
What you post here on NWFA can be seen as what you think.
Also it can be seen as what all here on NWFA think...
Or taken out of context and be used against you or others.

Be careful with what and how you post.

In any event...this topic has already been covered ad nauseam...Closing thread.
Andy

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews