JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
In all fairness, he did inspire a really GOOD, potentially life and death point. If you participate in our Classifieds, be very certain that you vet everyone you buy/sell from VERY carefully, and make sure it's either at a gunshop or somewhere you can bring friends for backup in case an Enemy Within has decided to set you up to be the guest of honor at a Pummel Party with their fellow Antifa freakshows.

He'll probobly get a medal for infiltrating our inner ranks and exposing our secret plans.
Hollywood will most likely make a movie about his heroic efforts.

So the secret handshake remains uncompromised?
Always assume there's at least one Leftist jackoff or Alphabet Soup jackboot watching this site at all times, and govern your postings according. Unless someone in Classifieds is known to you personally, check them out very carefully before proceeding.

Then again, part of the entire purpose of his cutesy little stunt since even his own hand was telling him "not tonight dear, I have a headache" was probably to foment discord and division, stir us up against each other trying to figure out who's the plant. His kind of undie-skidmarks have long delighted in that kind of trick...

BTW, Captain Clownshow, whoever you are, you should know you were mocked from as far away as GERMANY... and by a GIRL, no less.

I've already admitted to NOT being in Washington D.C. on Jan 6th. What more do they want?

Aloha, Mark
That's not enough. As a Thoughtcriminal, the only acceptable statuses for us in their eyes are dead or in chains being worked to death at a gulag.

EDIT: WTF, I typed "chains" the first time?! Did somebody slip in an autoreplace script on me?

Last Edited:
Only love here for NWFA. Speaking of, I am going to list a few small reloading packages (projectiles+primers) on Friday with 100% of proceeds going to NWFA. Stay cool this week.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top