JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
That reddit dude thought so highly of himself. I dont think anyone was after him or trying to doxx him. Im sure some were curious to see who it was here, but I highly doubt anyone went onto reddit just to find this guy. Sweet Jesus those yelp reviewer type guys are such narcissists.

I did check out that reddit review page.. bunch of soft handed mancys whining about hypersensitive nonsense.

Yeah......I remember that.

Can we declare......
fat_lady_sings_zps2hxvskkc.jpg

Aloha, Mark

PS.......
This-Is-Sparta-Meme.jpg
This is NWFirearms.com

Learn to.....
Embrace The Suck

Last Edited:
4dj8xZS.png

The latest thread with a reply was 23 hours ago, the next 2 days ago.

I would need a much larger audience before I wasted my time writing a long winded piece.

I always miss out on all the juicy posts
But from the sounds of it he had a chip on his shoulder and looking for someone to cry to
Glad he is gone more cake a ice cream for me .

As a hetero, gun owning, house owning, car owning, public transportation avoider, meat eating, freedom and capitalism loving, Christian male, with a fair complexion, who expects his wife to prepare the vast majority of meals we eat. I might as well carry a sign that reads "how else can I offend you today."

If I cared about the opinions of others, I'd ask for them. The whole reddit review thing reminds me of all the kids taught to believe that it matters if their feelings are hurt.

This is still a thing? Thought we were done with calling each other buttheads across the internet.....

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads