JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What are members interest?

• 1 day of Pistol

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • 1 day of Rifle

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • 1 day Pistol/Rifle combo

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • 2 day = 1 day each of Pistol - Rifle

Votes: 44 56.4%
  • Weekend

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Mid-Week

Votes: 7 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol I'm still trying to see if I can go .
Hey MYGRAINMAN .If I can't get to the NWFA one imI still thinking of going to another one at another time just have to pay more but .
What you guna do .I want to go too but I only get so many weeks a year vacation and I already picked them .so unless I can trade with someone else I'm not going to make the Aug one .lol let me know if decide to go to one I would like to go the same time as someone .
That I have had good conversation with on here

haven't you talked to everyone on here?:D

As of tonight Sunday June 10th, I've not had anyone sign up for the training week weekend this month on the 23rd and 24th. I've got some other people wanting private instruction for that weekend, so will be pulling that weekend off the NWFA Member Training schedule at this time.

I do have some folks signed up for the June 22nd Combo day Rifle/Pistol, that will still be happening.

If there are folks out there that were planning on the June 23rd weekend, please PM me and I will try my best to get another date set up. I want to give every chance possible for people to attend.

Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

I had everything squared away to make it out to this before fracturing my ankle at the end of May, and unfortunately I'm still having issues. Really looking forward to signing up for a full class once I'm 100%.

Can you stand on it at all?

For short periods of time I can. The problem is I keep having setbacks to the point where I can't stand, walk, drive, or work. I've been out of work now for two months and the doc has said I need to do the bare minimum for a couple of weeks or I might need to go in a cast. I really need to get back to work :(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top