JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What are members interest?

• 1 day of Pistol

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • 1 day of Rifle

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • 1 day Pistol/Rifle combo

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • 2 day = 1 day each of Pistol - Rifle

Votes: 44 56.4%
  • Weekend

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Mid-Week

Votes: 7 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We are about 12 miles east of Goldendale, up on the high desert area...we can see most everything coming for miles. So far everything is staying to the West of us by several miles.

Will post here if anything comes up that might change the class date(s) or time.

We are about 12 miles east of Goldendale, up on the high desert area...we can see most everything coming for miles. So far everything is staying to the West of us by several miles.

Will post here if anything comes up that might change the class date(s) or time.
Right now, WSDOT has a 16 mile stretch of hwy 14 closed (roughly between hwy 197 and hwy 97). It affects the route I prefer from the Vancouver area, but I won't need to travel until the evening of Aug 4th. There's time enough for that to clear up and some other complication to arise.

Just got back from the "Run the Gun" that I went to yesterday (8/4). I did certain things OK and other things not so well. This was my first formal training class so I will work on my shortcomings. Thank you Steve.

I did the "Run the gun" for pistols yesterday. I really want to thank Steve at @Cerberus Group for a fantastic class. It definitely showed me my short comings and equipped me to fix them. I would recommend to everyone to take a class with Steve. Don't think you're not good enough or this is below your skill. It will challenge and build you up whatever your skill level. I am looking forward to improving myself and to take the full two day pistol class next year. Also, it was great to meet and train with fellow members.

Just got back from the "Run the Gun" that I went to yesterday (8/4). I did certain things OK and other things not so well. This was my first formal training class so I will work on my shortcomings. Thank you Steve.

You did fine. Never gave up, worked through some tough training issues and came out the other end putting some groups together better than when you started.

Stay with it...

I did the "Run the gun" for pistols yesterday. I really want to thank Steve at @Cerberus Group for a fantastic class. It definitely showed me my short comings and equipped me to fix them. I would recommend to everyone to take a class with Steve. Don't think you're not good enough or this is below your skill. It will challenge and build you up whatever your skill level. I am looking forward to improving myself and to take the full two day pistol class next year. Also, it was great to meet and train with fellow members.

Thanks for your trust.

You started out strong and stayed consistent throughout the day, even did well with the "Curtis/Chuck/Cliff Unload" as the last drill of the class. When you slowed down, there were very few who were out shooting you...so I know you'll go far.

The class is what I call basic, as I feel the skill sets are necessary that everyone should know how to run any firearm efficiently. I've had some people not sign up, as they thought it was just another basic class. So far everyone has told me this is far from a basic class, yet agree these are needed skills...in my opinion, basic necessary skills.

I did Run the Gun on Aug 5th, the first hands-on pistol training I've had since early 1975. My, how things have changed, and all for the better. Much to learn, many ways to improve, and lots of fun in the process. Thanks, Steve.

This is my thinking. Oh yeah BBQ. My problem is I'm injured at the moment and will be down for quite a while.

I had everything squared away to make it out to this before fracturing my ankle at the end of May, and unfortunately I'm still having issues. Really looking forward to signing up for a full class once I'm 100%.

I'm just now starting to get better from cracking my ribs May 9th. I had my fingers crossed I be up for it but when the time came I wasn't even going to try.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top