JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What are members interest?

• 1 day of Pistol

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • 1 day of Rifle

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • 1 day Pistol/Rifle combo

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • 2 day = 1 day each of Pistol - Rifle

Votes: 44 56.4%
  • Weekend

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Mid-Week

Votes: 7 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was looking forward to attending this event but when I went out to the garage this morning the water heater was leaking. So I won't be attending now since I have to have the water heater replaced. :(

The poll closed last night, and we have two weekend dates I'm willing to set aside for NWFA member training. June 22-24 and August 3-5

I have posted the June classes for sign up on the website, look under "Run the Gun"

cerberus-training.com

June NWFA Training weekend;

22nd Friday - Pistol/Rifle Combo - 100.00
23rd Saturday - Rifle - 100.00
24th Sunday - Pistol - 100.00

I will post the August classes on the website later today.

August NWFA training classes have been posted, look under "Run the Gun"

cerberus-training.com

August NWFA Training weekend;

3rd Friday - Pistol/Rifle Combo - 100.00
4th Saturday - Rifle - 100.00
5th Sunday - Pistol - 100.00

I added ammo requirements, which is 500 rounds for each weapon. bring extra if ya wanna shoot some steel stages.

cerberus-training.com

I added ammo requirements, which is 500 rounds for each weapon. bring extra if ya wanna shoot some steel stages.
I signed up for the August pistol class :cool:

Does any one know anything about the Ponderosa Motel in Goldendale, WA?

We stayed there when we took a class at Cerberus. Basic room, clean, hot shower, comfortable bed, decent breakfast. Our room had a fridge and a microwave. Two floors, get a downstairs room if you don't want to carry everything upstairs. It's about twenty minutes from Cerberus. We drove out the day before just to make sure we knew where it was.

I'm still trying to figure out how I can get there .
If I can it will be the Aug days it's hard to pass up a deal even if I have to take days off from work

cerberus-training.com

Noooooo!!!!!!!!:(
The one weekend of the entire year I can't do it. We'll be in Texas for my sons graduation trip. I was sooo looking forward to this!
I'm crushed!!!
:s0054:

Noooooo!!!!!!!!:(
The one weekend of the entire year I can't do it. We'll be in Texas for my sons graduation trip. I was sooo looking forward to this!
I'm crushed!!!
:s0054:
Lol I'm still trying to see if I can go .
Hey MYGRAINMAN .If I can't get to the NWFA one imI still thinking of going to another one at another time just have to pay more but .
What you guna do .I want to go too but I only get so many weeks a year vacation and I already picked them .so unless I can trade with someone else I'm not going to make the Aug one .lol let me know if decide to go to one I would like to go the same time as someone .
That I have had good conversation with on here

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads