JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What are members interest?

• 1 day of Pistol

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • 1 day of Rifle

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • 1 day Pistol/Rifle combo

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • 2 day = 1 day each of Pistol - Rifle

Votes: 44 56.4%
  • Weekend

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Mid-Week

Votes: 7 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For short periods of time I can. The problem is I keep having setbacks to the point where I can't stand, walk, drive, or work. I've been out of work now for two months and the doc has said I need to do the bare minimum for a couple of weeks or I might need to go in a cast. I really need to get back to work :(
Man that sucks. Sorry to hear this.

Got a good pizza joint in that burg? I go through G-dale every week but I'm in a big truck so I'm just happy to hammer-down once I see the scale is closed... never managed to stop in and stay awhile.

If you ever run thru G-Town on a Friday or Saturday...gimme a call and we'll meet, and I'll take you to the pizza!

A couple days to go until the festivities start...there's still some room in each class. Soooooo if you're still pondering, there's still time to jump in.

I was really hoping to make it to the Friday session. I've had a short notice business trip come up for next week and just have to much to do between now and then.

But please keep us informed; I'm going to be loading the required ammunition and set it aside for a later class.

A couple days to go until the festivities start...there's still some room in each class. Soooooo if you're still pondering, there's still time to jump in.

I would love to do it, but like @Joe Link, I am just coming back after an injury. In my case, a broken wrist, though. Out of the cast I was in for 3 months but dang, is it still stiff and sore.

I hope I can make it to a class at some point down the road. Have a great time everyone!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top