JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oliver North is smart. the NRA is such a disgrace they don't care about anything so many corrupt leaders in it. its the future demise of our rights

So, the "rights" that the Second Amendment outline cannot be accosted, granted or revoked by man, as they are natural rights, endowed to each of us by the creator, whomever that be, from your particular religious belief, point of view or otherwise.

It's a fallicy that the government can legislate your personal right to self defense, self protection or self preservation. It just isn't so... Period...

So, the "rights" that the Second Amendment outline cannot be accosted, granted or revoked by man, as they are natural rights, endowed to each of us by the creator, whomever that be, from your particular religious belief, point of view or otherwise.

It's a fallicy that the government can legislate your personal right to self defense, self protection or self preservation. It just isn't so... Period...
The natural right to self-defense does not equal the government granted right to own a firearm. Just ask any felon.

If anything, we should be cheering on the demise of the NRA.

Think about what the GOA or SAF could do with $1,000,000 in donations. That's what the NRA pays Dana Loesch to post things on Twitter and YouTube.

Sadly I believe you folks are falling victim to false allegations. Much of the claims are false or taken out of context. Don't take my word for it, research for yourself. Don't allow the left media to warp the facts and gain traction: we are at war for our constitutional rights! We all need to demand the enforcement of Article VI within the US Constitution at ALL levels of government! The NRA is still working hard for freedom.

I don't know if the LATEST, most recent, report from the WSJ is on THIS thread or not. I will have to read this later on.

There was a whole bunch more that came OUT about crazy financial purchases for Wayne and others.

From clothing to x, y and z. Really, really crazy financial DOCUMENTS not just salami internet links.

I do not like Wayne. I never did.

I do not like Ollie and I never did. He is NO patriot to me from that era.
The ACLU found some legal loophole and made a 'deal' so that old Ollie did not have to SERVE HIS TIME for his gun running/drug running deals. Old news and on record if someone would like to look it up from years ago.

Of course, many others did SERVE their time. Others needed to serve their time too. From the other SIDE of the political spectrum and not just from that era.

Why the NRA hired Ollie with HIS background is beyond me!

Why the NRA hired and kept on Wayne is beyond me too!

I posted on this thread several weeks ago. I was going to put up my post with this added on but I am not going to hunt for it now.

I used to be a member of the NRA years ago and that was in my post. Plus more that I remember from many years ago with the NRA. The NRA has not helped us here but our own R - AG who is running for governor has NOT helped us in this college town either when it came to the city council, gun laws and being against the MONTANA CONSTITUTION not counting the SECOND AMENDMENT!

Cate

Recently sent in my annual dues to the NRA. I did include a note to clean up their act. Even with their problems they are our biggest ally - and the ones the anti-gun politicians fear the most.

Money talks, the notes won't. Best way to make them change is to stop donating.

The following agree with you 1000%, and thank you for supporting their cause:

Ceasefire Oregon, Senator Feinstein, Kate Brown, Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Kamala Harris, The Coalition to Stop Gun Violence, Everytown For Gun Safety, The Brady Campaign, New Yorkers Against Gun Violence, Newtown Action Alliance, Violence Policy Center, American For Responsible Solutions, States United To Prevent Gun Violence, Stop Handgun Violence, Oregonians Against Gun Violence, Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America, and many others:
FACT SHEET - Anti-Gun Lobbying Organizations

Tom Selleck resigned his position at the NRA - Board of Directors in 2018.

They said that it was due to his work schedule but he has had the same job for some time now. (Tv show and an ad on the boob tube.) He remains a member of the NRA or was in 2018 after this announcement.

I LIKE TOM S.! I always enjoyed his acting AND many of his classical political-gun views.

(I usually do NOT like many actors, musicians, and other Holly-Weird people who spout off negatively when it comes to the SECOND AMENDMENT. In fact, I wish that most of them would just act, sing, etc. since most of them remain clueless on GUNS!)

I do think that Tom S. noticed some things that may not have added up in MY opinion back in 2018. I could be WRONG.

It is on left, right and in the middle news sites but I do not remember if I ever put it up here.

TV actor Tom Selleck quits NRA board of directors - Reuters

Tom Selleck steps down from NRA's board of directors

Etc. - many news links online.

Cate
Typo!

Last Edited:
The N.R.A.'s Questionable Charitable Giving

NRA - Wayne's wife and charitable giving.

There are more and more financial details coming out about the NRA on various news links. I think that this was in the WSJ too. But I can't bring it (WSJ) up now due to the fact that I do not have a subscription to their online website. Usually you can read the entire story as long as you accept their ads. My ISP, some GUN websites and NRA links are NOT loading properly again.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads