JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not sure what he was trying to demonstrate but he looked like a TactiCool mall ninja deploying the front vertical grip and his mag changes left a ton of room for improvement:s0092:

Now let's not be too harsh on this young.........er...feller!

I'll take him at my side in any, gosh forbid, confrontation/engagement! Anytime!!!

Handing me magazines!!!

This is concealed carry at it's best. End of thread right here.

13510854_10154227893535528_501585083084038030_n.jpg

his mag changes left a ton of room for improvement:s0092:

After all that work you would think he would have them set right and not have to hand rotate them around. Of course he is not going to able to move to cover with that AR in his pants hanging up on his junk when he pulls it out, and walking around like Captain Ahab and his peg leg.

After all that work you would think he would have them set right and not have to hand rotate them around. Of course he is not going to able to move to cover with that AR in his pants hanging up on his junk when he pulls it out, and walking around like Captain Ahab and his peg leg.
I have to admit that I was surprised when he pulled the AR out his pants. :)

CoastRange57: "This is concealed carry at it's best. End of thread right here."

Oh... There it is. Took me a while to find the pistol. Bless her heart.

Give him a few years and a beer gut will change his ccw.

"Hey, is that a gun in your pants, or are you just happy to see me . . . oh, apparently it was just the gun"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top